• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Young Voters Call GOP ‘Closed-Minded,’ ‘Racist,’ and ‘Solely For The Rich'

What I ment by less informed is that younger voters do not get as involved in the political process. You never see them at the polls for midterm or local elections. These voters have also been exposes to fewer national elections. By no means should we call them stupid. Anything before Bush is ancient history and during this time the GOP hasn't had a message or candidate making an effort to reach out to them.

Well that hasn't been the case in the last two presidential elections despite the predictions of the pundits who said they wouldn't turn out

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Well that hasn't been the case in the last two presidential elections despite the predictions of the pundits who said they wouldn't turn out

Well the pundits were wrong. Sure they turned out in larger numbers for the past 2 elections and they voted left. Yet that demographic still has a much lower voter turnout compared to older voters. As I have said previously, the right didn't have a message, a candidate, and made no attempt to get those voters to the polls. The left took advantage of that situation. They reached out to them with a message and a candidate to bring that message across. If the orange juice people want to sit on their asses and not try to sell their product, don't be surprised if the apple juice people come out with a campaign to take over the market. The left has a firm grasp on the youth vote. Even though the right may try to cut into it, they are going to have to create a message for them. I have no confidence with those who call the shots to do this.