• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Young Elian Gonzales ten years later -- as a COMMUNIST!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
ughhhhhhh
the electoral votes were tied, the election rested upon florida.
after days of recounts the supreme court said enough, the end result was bush won by 538 votes, got the electoral votes and won the election.

if youre not convinced ok, i am.

see you in anotha life brotha:glugglug:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Come on as soon as Castro dies it's going to be Capitalism all the way.

Cuban Boy:Es Carne de barro (donkey meat)
Homer Simpson: (Pats Cuban Boy on Head) Pleased to me you.

All of the leaders that are anti-communism are hypocrites.

They say they want what is best for their people, yet they live in poverty and are not free.

While the people of their country live in poverty the dictators sit on thrones wealthy beyond belief. Hypocrites everyone of them.

Communism for the win every time.

What??? :dunno:

ughhhhhhh
the electoral votes were tied, the election rested upon florida.
after days of recounts the supreme court said enough, the end result was bush won by 538 votes, got the electoral votes and won the election.

if youre not convinced ok, i am.

see you in anotha life brotha:glugglug:

Another thing that may have helped Al Gore's cause is if he had actually carried his own state. The people who knew him best voted against him. What did they know that half of the country didn't?

When Walter Mondale took that monumental beating by Ronald Reagan, even he was at least able to carry his own state. Sorry Al. You lost.

How did Castro win anything when the kid was sent home by us?? So Cuba has one more Communist....how does that matter to the US?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What??? :dunno:

i was thinking the same.

Another thing that may have helped Al Gore's cause is if he had actually carried his own state. The people who knew him best voted against him. What did they know that half of the country didn't?

When Walter Mondale took that monumental beating by Ronald Reagan, even he was at least able to carry his own state. Sorry Al. You lost.

well yeah there were other factors, for example gore has snake eyes and bush resembles a chimp, but the deciding factor was florida, or at least the final factor.
good points about tennessee.

I was making a joke about Will E's comment to suggest that the same criticisms could be said against Capitalism.
oh now i get it......nice, i think

It would have been nice if they would have at least waited until he was an adult to exploit him for the purposes of propaganda.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Sorta like the chicken and egg deal. Is he a communist because we kicked him out? or did we kick him out because he was a communist?

....I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

clinton gore and reno sent him back to cuba because his father wanted him back.
his father.
many the fucking cubans in florida got all militant about it and the three wise men mentioned above sent in the Swat team, seen here in a famous photo:
<a href="http://www.1filesharing.com/download/QPQPWD62/untitled.JPGuntitled.JPG">untitled.JPG</a>

Seem to recall every opportunity to being extended to those in custody of the kid to bring him in on their own. They could have avoided all of that by simply bringing the boy in.

Instead they tried to play politics....for what??? The kid's father said he wanted him home.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i agree totally mega.
the father did and should have the say, its his kid.

only, when was the last time a swat team was used when serving a custody warrant?

at least it wasnt like waco, where they trained hundreds of atf soldiers at an army base for a month, notified 3 newsteams and gave them front row seats, flew fully armed helicopters overhead, surrounded the house with armed to the teeth gung ho, trigger happy agents.....just to serve a warrant on a guy whom they could have simply picked up at the local walmart or during his morning jog each morning.
at least it wasnt like that.

i just cant figure out how they lost all that video footage they had of who opened fire first
i guess chalk it up to sloppy police work,

ok, i'm baiting you,,,,,,,,,sorry.

i agree totally mega.
the father did and should have the say, its his kid.

only, when was the last time a swat team was used when serving a custody warrant?

at least it wasnt like waco, where they trained hundreds of atf soldiers at an army base for a month, notified 3 newsteams and gave them front row seats, flew fully armed helicopters overhead, surrounded the house with armed to the teeth gung ho, trigger happy agents.....just to serve a warrant on a guy whom they could have simply picked up at the local walmart or during his morning jog each morning.
at least it wasnt like that.

i just cant figure out how they lost all that video footage they had of who opened fire first
i guess chalk it up to sloppy police work,

ok, i'm baiting you,,,,,,,,,sorry.

Well...what would you recommend o ye of shorteth memory? If you recall there had been huge crowds attempting to create a human fence around the house.

You NEVER send minimal forces to undertake a potentially hostile operation. You ALWAYS send enough to control the situation....

As far as the Waco rehash...turns out they were right in sending that level of force to a heavily armed, potentially hostile operation. It would have been criminally negligent not to. Law enforcement agencies show up to effect the execution of warrants and arrests....not say, oh you don't want to come..have a nice day then show up when you can. Now you can make it easy or hard..but their not going to leave and they are going to shoot back if you shoot at them. Pretty simple...until someone wants to turn it into a political talking point.

Maybe the video never existed to begin with...or existed in the minds of some....

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Join the Communist party and get a free jacket.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
And this is news because.....?

Why was this kid news ten years ago? :dunno:

So what if he had a gun pointed in his face. That's how I say goodnight to my nephew when he stays over. Big deal.