• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You have one day left. One day.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I'd go skydiving with my brother in the morning, fuck Sara Jean Underwood in the afternoon, and then watch the Cubs win game 7 of the World Series at Wrigley Field with my family in the evening.

I would then die with a smile on my face. :D
So the Cubs are going to suddenly win just because you're dying?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
So the Cubs are going to suddenly win just because you're dying?

Yes, because I'm not dying until they win a World Series. I've already decided that.

Id go out and find the mayor and throw up on him, then enjoy a nice meal in jail.
that or
Spend time with loved ones and telling people I have wronged that I am sorry.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've got this left over pot roast in the fridge. If I don't eat it soon it's going to go bad.

I would try to get together everybody that meant something to me in this life to say goodbye one last time.

It wouldn't mean much but I would also apologize to the world for all the things I might have been able to do to make it a better place but didn't.

Steal a boat and head out to the ocean as far it will take me. When far enough out, shut 'er down and kick back. At the last second, I'll jump in with the anchor tied around my ankle.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I'm going to go out and buy the biggest dining room table I can find. Then, I'll invite over the people that matter most to me. And then, I'll hire a catering company to cook up all of my favorite food and lay it out on the table buffet style. I'll spend my last day pigging out and being blissfully happy.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I'd walk up to Jet Li, promptly tell him that I just ass-slammed both of his daughters and his wife... that would end the day early for me, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Make amends with all the people whom I've slighted in my time. (would probably take most of the day)

Go steal a Gibson Les Paul and play the shit outta it for like 3 hours.

Get drunk.

Try to fuck some chick but probably couldn't pick one up being drunk...

Die.

=/

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
...but seriously folks. My first thought would be with the ones I love and tell them how much I loved them. But if I do this, I am just gathering people in sorrow watching the end come. That's depressing for them. I don't want that.

My thing to do would be to pack a cooler and lots of booze and bring it to the boardwalk. Leave a note in my pocket saying I just had 1 more day left and this is how I wanted to spend it. When I fall over I can be easily picked up and transported to my final resting place. No muss. No fuss. And they can all say that I did it my way.

If I only had 1 day left to live, I'd definitely spend my time with my loved ones.

I've put much more thought into a few weeks left to live rather than just a day. Now that's where the excitement is! Robbing a bank is first on my list.

OK, we've got three for the bank robbery ordeal. Almost a full crew. :)

I'd go skydiving with my brother in the morning, fuck Sara Jean Underwood in the afternoon, and then watch the Cubs win game 7 of the World Series at Wrigley Field with my family in the evening.

I would then die with a smile on my face. :D

Hell yeah man, that's an awesome answer.

There was a fitting answer in another thread.

Clocktower with a Sniper Rifle. That sounds like me.

Almost as good as a bank robbery.

Steal a boat and head out to the ocean as far it will take me. When far enough out, shut 'er down and kick back. At the last second, I'll jump in with the anchor tied around my ankle.

Interesting...kinda lonely though, huh?

I'm going to go out and buy the biggest dining room table I can find. Then, I'll invite over the people that matter most to me. And then, I'll hire a catering company to cook up all of my favorite food and lay it out on the table buffet style. I'll spend my last day pigging out and being blissfully happy.

Good fuckin' idea...now I'm wondering what foods I would pick if that was what I was gonna do...so many favorites...

I'd walk up to Jet Li, promptly tell him that I just ass-slammed both of his daughters and his wife... that would end the day early for me, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

:1orglaugh Awesome reply.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Your favorite food? So bacon on bacon with bacon? :)