• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You have one day left. One day.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I have no loved ones (sad face), but that means I can forgo that nonsense and go out in a blaze of glory.

I'd take my death-insured, no limit credit card, and buy huge, expensive things for my loved ones, and then spend the day enjoying their delight. Seems materialistic, perhaps, but it would be nice to go out with a bang.

I'd take my death-insured, no limit credit card, and buy huge, expensive things for my loved ones, and then spend the day enjoying their delight. Seems materialistic, perhaps, but it would be nice to go out with a bang.

lurk, what's happened to your rep??!!

This is an OUTRAGE! WHAT KIND OF DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING WOULD WITHHOLD REP FROM SOMEONE!

Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.

thread_direction.gif

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I would write out a long list of people I want to say goodbye to and tell them what I think of them. Then I would type up all of those messages while listening to my favorite songs.

I would also eat some Chinese food and Domino's pizza.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd go skydiving with my brother in the morning, fuck Sara Jean Underwood in the afternoon, and then watch the Cubs win game 7 of the World Series at Wrigley Field with my family in the evening.

I would then die with a smile on my face. :D