• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You have one day left. One day.

So, I'm sitting at my computer tonight, obviously, and in the background I have on a radio talk show that I love to listen to...and the guest and the host started asking each other what they would do if they knew that they only had one year left to live...the host decided to push it further, and ask her what if it was only one day, not one year...got me thinking...what WOULD you do if you knew you only had ONE day left to live?

What can you do in one day?

So. Throwin' it out there friends and neighbors. What would you do, actually do, if you only had ONE day left to live? I'll answer eventually too, but the thoughts are still rolling around in my head...I honestly at this point have no idea...one day, just one day...

I probably sound boring, but I would spend that day with family and friends... just to say goodbye.

Not boring at all...I'm thinking that that is exactly what I would end up doing too. The other thing, and this at the other end of the spectrum...I might rob a bank. Seriously. I've always thought that it probably doesn't get any more exciting than that.

I'd guilt Katy Perry into sleeping with me. If that didn't work, I'd wake up early, fly somewhere nice, but close enough to not waste all day in a plane..like Jamaica or something...and just party until I expire.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Contract ebola and then run around causing an epidemic.

Also, go to a Lakers game.

I'd rape sexy women everywhere! All the teases from high school, the foxes at work, the fine ass bimpches on facebook, then head to vegas and find Holly Madison, then Calabasas and find Kim Kardashian, then JLO September Carrino Rosie Jones Katie Banks Kelly Andrews Rhian Sugden Adreinne Bailon Penelope Cruz Selma Hayek Brooke Burke Jelena Jenson Nikki Nova Gwen Stefani Vida Guerra Anne Hathaway Sandy Summers Alice Goodwin Brittany Dailey Holly Peers Carmella Bing Catalina Cruz Miranda Martinez Erica Ellyson Brooke Adams Angel Williams Jaime Szantier Maryse Oulett Barbie Blank Alanah Rae Lupe Fuentes Daisy Dukes Shay Lauren Carlie Banks Kaylynn Abella Anderson Jenna Haze Natalie Portman Carrie Underwood Samantha Kelly Cindy Crawford Madalynn Roybal & then I would cum deep inside Denise Milani & get her preg and after drink a sixer n smoke a fatty :D

I'd guilt Katy Perry into sleeping with me. If that didn't work, I'd wake up early, fly somewhere nice, but close enough to not waste all day in a plane..like Jamaica or something...and just party until I expire.

Katy Perry is so fucking hot. But could you do this in one day?

I'd go on a six-star wanted on GTA IV style rampage.

We need to team up on the bank robbing job. I'll drive. I'm a very good driver.
Contract ebola and then run around causing an epidemic.

Also, go to a Lakers game.

Lakers? Really? jk :)

I'd rape sexy women everywhere! All the teases from high school, the foxes at work, the fine ass bimpches on facebook, then head to vegas and find Holly Madison, then Calabasas and find Kim Kardashian, then JLO September Carrino Rosie Jones Katie Banks Kelly Andrews Rhian Sugden Adreinne Bailon Penelope Cruz Selma Hayek Brooke Burke Jelena Jenson Nikki Nova Gwen Stefani Vida Guerra Anne Hathaway Sandy Summers Alice Goodwin Brittany Dailey Holly Peers Carmella Bing Catalina Cruz Miranda Martinez Erica Ellyson Brooke Adams Angel Williams Jaime Szantier Maryse Oulett Barbie Blank Alanah Rae Lupe Fuentes Daisy Dukes Shay Lauren Carlie Banks Kaylynn Abella Anderson Jenna Haze Natalie Portman Carrie Underwood Samantha Kelly Cindy Crawford Madalynn Roybal & then I would cum deep inside Denise Milani & get her preg and after drink a sixer n smoke a fatty :D

Good God, you've thought about this before, huh? ;)

Facetious

Moderated
[... what WOULD you do if you knew you only had ONE day left to live?

What can you do in one day?

So. Throwin' it out there friends and neighbors. What would you do, actually do, if you only had ONE day left to live? I'll answer eventually too, but the thoughts are still rolling around in my head...I honestly at this point have no idea...one day, just one day...

In a word... RANGER, my friend! :glugglug:

....................^click

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
kick it with my girl and try to weasel out of the whole dead thing. ill get vegeta on death's ass.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
C-4 up under the coat, snatch up my dog Turn like three buildings on Wall Street, into a fog Out with a bang, you will remember my name I wanted to live forever. but this wasn`t Fame!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Visit mum, cook a nice meal and talk about all the things I did not tell her yet.

Then go to bed early ^^

I'd fuck mature slut Muriel bareback -- several times over .

Well, I can tell you what I wouldn't do. I would not contact my doctor if I have an erection lasting more than four hours. I wouldn't put up with my neighbor's bullshit. Ohhh, I know. I would operate heavy machinery without knowing how the medication affects me.