• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You can blow yourself? Tell us how.

I didn't want to title the thread "Can you blow yourself?" since it would easily fill up with no answers. But I would like to know if there is anyone here who can and if so how the hell?

This isn't a "If you could blow yourself would you?" Thread, although I'm sure that's been done here before.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i had 2 dreams in my life where i could and in both it was disappointing. im not interested in it anyway. i seen it done before. in real life. its nasty, especially with the kid who did it. *shudders*

member006

Closed Account
I didn't want to title the thread "Can you blow yourself?" since it would easily fill up with no answers. But I would like to know if there is anyone here who can and if so how the hell?

This isn't a "If you could blow yourself would you?" Thread, although I'm sure that's been done here before.

Why in the hell would you want to know that? :dunno:I guess again its a guy thing.

I haven't tried it myself, but this did remind me of the vid in this thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=78089

A couple of weeks ago I read a letter for a sex expert about this. The answer was to lie on your back/neck and have your legs and lower body elevated against a wall. Apparantly that's better for you than if you just try bend down really far. :dunno:

Why in the hell would you want to know that? :dunno:I guess again its a guy thing.

Same reason people searched for the Holy Grail.
well it certainly isn't a girl thing... since you haven't got a penis you couldn't possibly know... although why do some girls just love to blow guys? They must get something out of it as well.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I think Ron Jeremy once said something like:

Well, half of you is thinking "Great i'm getting a blowjob", but the other half is saying "Oh god, Im sucking a dick..."

5 years ago i saw a short video from a guy who can do this.
but why suck your own dick? :dunno:

member006

Closed Account
My second instinct is to say the first thing half of you say in all the other threads.

Anybody "GOT ANY PICS?" :D

LL

dave_rhino

Closed Account
And i'd repeat the same advice you have given others in the past, Google it ;)

I just did, and believe me, it wasn't pretty...

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The one with Ron Jeremy is being talked about right now on another part of the forum, also with video...

Watch at your own risk!

member006

Closed Account
And i'd repeat the same advice you have given others in the past, Google it ;)

I just did, and believe me, it wasn't pretty...

Do you think I don't use my own advice? lol I meant pics of you guys. ;) It was just a little ha ha.

I'm sure its not a pretty sight, is a funny thought though. :)

LL:angels:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I haven't tried it myself, but this did remind me of the vid in this thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=78089

A couple of weeks ago I read a letter for a sex expert about this. The answer was to lie on your back/neck and have your legs and lower body elevated against a wall. Apparantly that's better for you than if you just try bend down really far. :dunno:

I can't remember where I (passively!!!) read it, but it can be dangerous to rest your body weight on your neck and spine in that position. The case was about a kid that got paralyzed doing it.... his mother found him... :uohs: :blowjob:

I can't wait for someone to bring up chiropractic solutions.... :sleep: