KBM Apr 3, 2008 #101 other than the obvious, I'm finding music to d/L and I'm checking rates on CD's and Money Market accounts.
other than the obvious, I'm finding music to d/L and I'm checking rates on CD's and Money Market accounts.
member006 Closed Account Apr 3, 2008 #103 Working, posting and watching the news. Well the work part, I'm actually waiting on some sq. foot information.
Working, posting and watching the news. Well the work part, I'm actually waiting on some sq. foot information.
L3ggy Special Operations FOX-HOUND Apr 9, 2008 #106 Trying to find interesting posts to reply to, and listening to the soundtrack of The Nightmare Before Christmas(Currently it's What's This?)
Trying to find interesting posts to reply to, and listening to the soundtrack of The Nightmare Before Christmas(Currently it's What's This?)
B BlueBalls Dead Apr 9, 2008 #107 Im readng these pages, listening to No Pussy Blues by Grinderman, and watching the adverts on the TV
slowhand Closed Account Apr 9, 2008 #109 Just got home its rainy and nasty out and doing some posting.
L3ggy Special Operations FOX-HOUND Apr 9, 2008 #110 Just congratulated Tartan on his latest accomplish.
L3ggy Special Operations FOX-HOUND Apr 10, 2008 #114 Just finished watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, and listening to ****** The Sandy Claws.
Fresno Apr 11, 2008 #117 Wearing my FreeOnes Cap, drinking ruby red grapefruit juice and posting with friends