• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yet another sexy Teacher caught giving it up to her Students / Real Life Teachers fucking Students

member006

Closed Account
Re: Yet another sexy teacher gives it up!

It figures a room full of men would think it a great thing. What if it were a male teacher and your daughter involved? I was approached by a teacher in middle school and I could have owned his ass. Hindsight is 20/20 I regret not calling him out, I was a young teen. He had no business attempting to hit on me.

I think its a travesty. She and all that do this are the scum of the earth. There are to many "men" out there to go for boys. Its not just the legal part either... she took his youth. She admitted it probably did some emotional damage. Sorry, but I know two people who are BiPolar and they don't do such things. That a lame defence at best. She needs treatment for a lot more than bpd.

grrrrr

It figures a room full of men would think it a great thing. What if it were a male teacher and your daughter involved?

i think the difference is that its a fantasy of almost every boy to get with a teacher. it doesnt make it right, but its a fantasy most males had. i never did because i never had a good looking teacher.:(

member006

Closed Account

i think the difference is that its a fantasy of almost every boy to get with a teacher. it doesnt make it right, but its a fantasy most males had. i never did because i never had a good looking teacher.:(

I see your point, honestly I really do. I also can't help but to see it to for what it is. Difference between men and women I guess. ;)

Don't get me wrong I know fantasy is usually just that, but when acted upon some are over the top. I'm sure in his circle he is king of the hill now. I however as a woman and a mother see him as a victim only. :(

IMHO only of course.

No unless hes gay or some shit, come on at 14 you thinking about girls and you get a woman that looks better than most of the chicks you will probably see for a while..why mess up a good thing like that. The kid is an idiot for getting her in trouble and as carlos mencia says hes Dee Dee Dee

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

No unless hes gay or some shit, come on at 14 you thinking about girls and you get a woman that looks better than most of the chicks you will probably see for a while..why mess up a good thing like that. The kid is an idiot for getting her in trouble and as carlos mencia says hes DEE DEE DEE

yea but if you were 14 and bangin some hot teacher at your school, you KNOW you'd be braggin to all your friends. Would only be a matter of time before the authorities found out

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

It figures a room full of men would think it a great thing. What if it were a male teacher and your daughter involved? I was approached by a teacher in middle school and I could have owned his ass. Hindsight is 20/20 I regret not calling him out, I was a young teen. He had no business attempting to hit on me.

I think its a travesty. She and all that do this are the scum of the earth. There are to many "men" out there to go for boys. Its not just the legal part either... she took his youth. She admitted it probably did some emotional damage. Sorry, but I know two people who are BiPolar and they don't do such things. That a lame defence at best. She needs treatment for a lot more than bpd.

grrrrr

Exactly. Reverse gender in this story and everyone would be calling for the guy's head. To me, anyone who wants to have sex with a 14-year-old is sick.

grrrrr

Good stuff LadyLove. Most of the time we don't think about the sheer fact that this is a crime. There's a reason that it's against the law for adults to have sex with minors. A young boy might enjoy it, be viewed as a stud by his friends and by other people who hear about it, but how do we know he won't later be emotionally or otherwise damaged by the experience? Anyone who even thinks about having an affair with an underaged person needs to seriously rethink things. They have a problem and instead of dealing with it, they do something that could potentially damage someone else. Instead of thinking of the consequences, they do something pathologically selfish.

I agree with Lady Love and Jagger69. It's debateable how much of a victim the kid is, but the woman is a criminal. And it's not just because she's a woman, and not a man, but because she's an attractive woman. If she were some old battle axe as so many are reffering to their old teachers as, everyone would still be up in arms. The fact that she was a teacher makes it so much worse because she took, and abused the trust of the parents too. She's a criminal, plain and simple. It never ceases to amaze me how normal people let the beautiful people get away with so much simply because they are the beautiful people. Espiscially when they wouldn't have anything to do with a typical schmuck like you and me.

Exactly. Reverse gender in this story and everyone would be calling for the guy's head. To me, anyone who wants to have sex with a 14-year-old is sick.

Reverse gender and it would be like that Sopranos episode where Tony Soprano wants to cut the soccer coach's nuts off because he had sex with one of his underaged female players. I think our instinct as a society is to protect females, and believe that males don't need as much protection.

bigbadbrody

Banned

Luck little Shits! I always Dreamed of Fuckin' some of my teachers! what a bunch of fucking little lucky shits. Damn I am Envious!

There is a reason we don't consider people adults until they reach a certain age and don't give them the rights adults have until then. That is because they don't have the mental maturity or the life experiences to make the best choices for themselves even thought there are a lot of kids that age that believe themselves to be grown up. Any adult that chooses to have sex with a person that young is just taking advantage of that aspect of childhood for their own gain, and should be punished for it irregardless of their gender.

There is a reason we don't consider people adults until they reach a certain age and don't give them the rights adults have until then. That is because they don't have the mental maturity or the life experiences to make the best choices for themselves even thought there are a lot of kids that age that believe themselves to be grown up. Any adult that chooses to have sex with a person that young is just taking advantage of that aspect of childhood for their own gain, and should be punished for it irregardless of their gender.
That's actually a very interesting post there D-Rock.

Anyone taken this quiz ?

I invite one and all to give it a shot - it's somewhat thought provoking.

cheers,

Alright....I've just about heard enough...where's my damn hot teacher?!?! :confused:

That's actually a very interesting post there D-Rock.

Anyone taken this quiz ?

I invite one and all to give it a shot - it's somewhat thought provoking.

cheers,

wow. only .6% answered never to the "make your own medical decisions" is everyone a doctor now?

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I agree with Elwood70 & LadyLove - The hypocricy of this is staggering....

If Debra Lafave was male, overweight and unattractive, would we still be describing the student as a lucky so-and-so?

I doubt it....:rolleyes:

Yerr it's fair to say I admit to wanting to screw a few of my female teachers back in the day.. but on the real side the crime has been committed.

Not gonna judge whether teacher-student sex is right or wrong. I'm willing to bet I had a female teacher in high school who would have had sex with me if I had pursued her.

Miss Hansen: 20-something gym teacher; blonde and cute; the most eligible bachelorette in the district. She kissed me on the cheek once, I don't know why. On of my classmates told me how lucky I was.

Another one that got away..... ;)

Don't get me wrong I know fantasy is usually just that, but when acted upon some are over the top. I'm sure in his circle he is king of the hill now. I however as a woman and a mother see him as a victim only. :(

IMHO only of course.

I urge you to try the quiz link I posted on page 2....

cheers,