• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yes on Californias proposition 66!

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Thank You Nightfly :hatsoff:

No need to thank me, Carmen. It's a pleasure having you (and other celebs) contribute to the board, and I hope you won't feel squelched from speaking again. The last thing fans want is celebs being scared off this board via insults and impolite posts.

I hope we can put this behind us and everyone can have a great time!! :nanner:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/carmen-luvana said:
Carmen Luvana[/URL][/B]"]Thank You Nightfly :hatsoff:

Hey Carmen, wouldnt proposition "66" been better named as proposition"69"???? jk, jk :rolleyes: : :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :glugglug: :glugglug:

JIZM, Ihave to agree with Nightfly, that was a bit of a cheap shot on CARMEN. She is a wonderful member of this board, maybe CARMEN mistyped her posting???

Well I just voted and there were more propositions on that thing than ever. There was so many of them this time that it felt like I was back in school and I was taking a final or something. Jesus!

With 66 it's a trip to see how much the truth was twisted up on that one. The ad campaigns not only made it seem like violent prison inmates were going to be freed without doing their time but they also gave off this impression that prop 66 was for getting rid of 3-Strikes altogether. I voted yes but I think if I hadn't taken a little time out to read up on the props before going to vote, those ads probably would have suckered me into voting against it. It kind of makes you wonder how many people voted on that law with out knowing the details.

http://talk.*************/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Well I apologize for my remarks. I didn't know you speak another language. Damned if I can learn spanish. Please consider my apologies. I'm sorry Carmen.
But I still feel that if your going to try and convince other people on a political vote, you may want to edit your grammar and/or spelling. It's like applying for a job and expecting an interview while mispelling words on your resume or screwing up grammar. It doesn't work. I'm surprised you don't agree with me on this manner Nightfly?????

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
i am just exited right now, because its 8:43p.m and Prop 66 its 57% Yes!

Jizm, I admire you for apologizing!!!

I DO agree with you about spelling and grammar regarding resumes and so on, looking for a job, but I think we need to cut a break for Carmen for a couple of reasons: she's not a native speaker of English, there's no spell-check on message boards, and also, she's a celeb and it's fun having her here to share her valuable time by her posting her opinions and pics.

It's not that misspellings and poor grammar don't get under my skin, but I'm not going to insult a valued member here over this, especially when that person's native language is not English.

Spammers and "shit-for-brains" people who post all over the place with bad spelling and terrible grammar DON'T have my FULL respect, but I usually choose to ignore them rather than bickerl I think half of the time they're just drunk off their asses and wanting to stir things up. LOL

:beer: Cheers!

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Nightfly said:
Kerry just took California...55 electoral votes. FYI. I am glued to the TV! lol

Im with ya!

It's all down to Ohio, and there's like 10% left to report in their votes...this is tough! It's looking like a Bush win, but who knows? Weirder stuff has happened!

Wasnt this thread originally about California's proposition 66? Am I just hallucinating when I see that at the top of my screen? I thought not. Then why is it that the presidential election worms its way into this thread? Every one of you that brought that up in this thread were seriously way :2offtopic :2offtopic :2offtopic

Kemuel said:
How about you don't crimit a crime and you won't have to worry.

Vote No

Holy shit, you ought to check out Brino's thread on the Bill O'reilly thing because both of you are so naive as to think our justice system is perfect and innocent people never get accused or convicted of a crime. Innocent people are locked up all over the world and you say "just don't commit a crime and you won't have to worry" :rofl2:

Yep, Santa Claus is real, Elvis is still alive, and Innocent people NEVER get fucked over in America. Get a fucking clue.

Kemuel said:
I understand what your saying Carmen, but it simply comes down to what I said. Do not commit crimes and you don't have to worry. I didn't realize how hard following the rules can be. It's not rocket science. :2 cents:

At least you are accurate on the value of your statement. $.02 USD is about all it's worth.