• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yeah, it's wrong to celebrate someone's misfortune... but The Situation got arrested!!! YAY!!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Come on now, is it really so wrong to be happy that this oxygen thief (finally) got locked up? Really? Nah! If hatin' on him is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Just too bad that Snooki and the rest of his band of retards didn't wind up in jail with him. :yesyes:

Ya know why dey call me Duh Sichi-ation? Cause every where i go, it's a sichi-ation! Huh, huh, huh, huh. :flaccid:

Wonder if there's any possibility that a jury can give the death penalty for tax evasion??? And maybe they'll put him in the same cell with that old tranny from that real housewives show. What's her name... Teresa "Treesa" Giudice? I think she goes for sentencing soon on her bankruptcy fraud conviction. :clap:

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino, one of the stars of MTV's "The Jersey Shore," was indicted for failing to pay taxes on $8.9 million in income.

The U.S. Attorney in New Jersey on Wednesday charged Sorrentino and his brother Marc Sorrentino with falsifying their business and personal tax returns between 2010 and 2012.

According to the indictment, the brothers among other things claimed expensive cars, fancy clothes and "personal grooming expenses," as legitimate business costs.

"Michael and Marc Sorrentino filed false tax returns that incorrectly reported millions made from promotions and appearances," said U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman. "The brothers allegedly also claimed costly clothes and cars as business expenses and funneled company money into personal accounts."

Prosecutors said the brothers avoided paying taxes on income from two businesses they controlled, MPS Entertainment and Situation Nation. They also made illegal transfers from the business accounts to their personal accounts.

Allegedly, they didn't pay pay personal income tax, either. Michael Sorrentino did not pay any income tax in 2011, despite earning nearly $2 million, according to the indictment.

Sorrentino was one of the stars of "The Jersey Shore" reality show that ran from 2009 to 2012 on MTV.

The show chronicled the misadventures of a group of housemates spending the summer on the beach. Their daily routine consisted of GTL, short form for going to the gym, the tanning salon and doing laundry. They spent the nights drinking, fighting and hooking up.

The show was criticized for, among other things, perpetuating negative stereotypes of Italian-Americans.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Damn he was paid 8.9 million dollars??!!! Wow..
smilie_frech_088.gif

Is it misfortune if somebody does something intentionally wrong and it bring bad things on themselves? I might not celebrate bad things happening to people, but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate rightful justice being properly dished out.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Bullshit. Schadenfreude is the precise reason for my existence. I hope I live long enough to see Paris Hilton get ALS.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm praying that Sitch pulls through this obvious government conspiracy.....

Rey C.

He's fat in the face and the reason ISIS was started.

So they're not so bad afterall...

I'll pay Snooki $10,000 to go to Syria and eat a ham sammich while wearing booty shorts and a t-shirt that says Mohammed sucks!. $10,000? What am I saying?! That guidette whore would take the trip for a fitty. And as that Joysey Shoar dinero begins running light, I bet there's lots of things she'll be doing for a fitty.

Coolest gif ever! Word! This thing shoulda won an Oscar or somethin'.

snooki-punch-o.gif

Rey C.

And in more happy news, this old tranny is going to prison. Hopefully old Teresa "Tresa" Giudice will be sent to a women's prison and not a men's prison... course, he/she might want to mix it up with the boys at shower time. With this dude, who knows? :dunno:

teresa-giudice-stands-tall.jpg

As for his husband/partner, sounds like Joey "Two Necks" Giudice, once he gets done serving his sentence, will be heading back to Italy, courtesy of the United States Immigration Service. :clap: I think we need to send a big ass bus around to every location where these trash shows are being shot and round up all these oxygen thieves. Deport them all!!! I don't care if they were born here or not. Deport 'em anyway! Let's do it for the children. :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have no idea who any of these people are but if a grown man calls himself something as ridiculous as "The Situation" then he deserves to be locked up in jail just for that.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have no idea who any of these people are but if a grown man calls himself something as ridiculous as "The Situation" then he deserves to be locked up in jail just for that.

The thread title did not make any goddamn sense to me at first either. How exactly does go about arresting a situation? When I discovered it was a nickname for someone on a reality show, I decided it would probably be okay just to shoot him on the spot.

I'm making a snap decision that he's probably not advancing humanity and could be eliminated without any great loss to anyone,

I don't know if it is right or wrong to celebrate someone missfourtune but I think it's right to celebrated when Justice is served.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
The thread title did not make any goddamn sense to me at first either. How exactly does go about arresting a situation? When I discovered it was a nickname for someone on a reality show, I decided it would probably be okay just to shoot him on the spot.

I'm making a snap decision that he's probably not advancing humanity and could be eliminated without any great loss to anyone,

So, you are saying that if you got offered 9M$ by MTV to star on a reality show, you would decline or you took the money and then commit suicide? If the guy is an ass (and he probably is), he'd be still an ass when working in constructions from 9 to 6 and this has little to do with starring on a reality show. To be honest, i sense a bit of envy and i'd be really curious to see you guys being offered the chance to be on TV for 9M$ and see what you choose. He's probably not advancing humanity? Not any less than Peace Nobel Price President Obama or Fourth Reich Frau Merkel, for what i'm concerned. At least he is going to pay for his mistakes. This guy does not affect my life a bit, to the contrary of the other two i mentioned. I'm not sure how he affects yours so much to wanting him dead or to throw a party to celebrate his arrest :dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This disgusting thread is an obvious disrespect to the great state of New Jersey.

I am offended.

I want it closed immediately!

He could have been a blow job, and the world would have been better for it.

So, you are saying that if you got offered 9M$ by MTV to star on a reality show, you would decline or you took the money and then commit suicide? If the guy is an ass (and he probably is), he'd be still an ass when working in constructions from 9 to 6 and this has little to do with starring on a reality show. To be honest, i sense a bit of envy and i'd be really curious to see you guys being offered the chance to be on TV for 9M$ and see what you choose. He's probably not advancing humanity? Not any less than Peace Nobel Price President Obama or Fourth Reich Frau Merkel, for what i'm concerned. At least he is going to pay for his mistakes. This guy does not affect my life a bit, to the contrary of the other two i mentioned. I'm not sure how he affects yours so much to wanting him dead or to throw a party to celebrate his arrest :dunno:
If MTV, or anyone else, offered me a spot on a "reality" TV show, I'd tell them to go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. The hell with the money; I don't want a TV camera crew within arm's length of me all day. More to the point, as far as I'm concerned, this reality TV dreck is a large contributor to the dumbing down of America, and I want nothing to do with that.

Rey C.

He could have been a blow job, and the world would have been better for it.

That's funny! I like that. Yeah, I bet his dad (assuming he knows who his dad is) wishes he'd either gotten a blowjob or used a condom.

If MTV, or anyone else, offered me a spot on a "reality" TV show, I'd tell them to go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. The hell with the money; I don't want a TV camera crew within arm's length of me all day. More to the point, as far as I'm concerned, this reality TV dreck is a large contributor to the dumbing down of America, and I want nothing to do with that.

And right there you absolutely nailed it. I do watch one or two of the car restoration shows every now & again. But almost all the others, yeah, I do cheer for these talking chimps to go down in flames. I pay more than I should have to for satellite TV. And pretty much EVERY channel is polluted by reality TV shit - even CNBC (owned by the same company that owns the Bravo "He-Ho" channel that features all shit all the time). Some are more retarded than others, but they're all designed to appeal to the least common denominators among us.

And it's nothing to do with New Jersey. That's just where this latest pair of oxygen thieves reside. But I've made plenty of fun of the ones from Atlanta, Miami and L.A. too. But since I don't watch them religiously, I don't always know which one of them has stuck their foot in the shit, until they hit Google News.

As far as envy... envious of what??? Money? Would you act like a semi-trained monkey and be the object of derision and a source of shame for your family for even $9 million (or whatever his very temporary pay check was)? :dunno: Hell no, I wouldn't either! They're both going to jail and Joey Giudice's happy ass is going to get deported back to Italy once he gets out. "Tresa" and her thug-wannabe hubby are bankrupt. That's how the dumb bitch wound up in Federal court (tax evasion and fraud). Same with THE Sich-i-ation. Envious of that??? On the one hand, I'm glad they were making money, cause other wise that would have been two more breeders that I'd have to pay taxes to support, along with their little bug-eyed, freakish children. But on the other hand, I (we) have to pay to prosecute and jail them when they fuck up - which is all but inevitable. I gotta make fun of them. Maybe if more of them crash & burn, fewer people will act like them and follow their (bad) example... and maybe there will be one or two channels that I can watch at some point (without getting sick to my stomach).