• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Yasmine Vega

YASMINE UPDATE:
So I just saw the preview for the Aug 1, 2013 episode of Seduced by a Cougar (with milf Mikki Lynn) and Yasmine Vega makes a cameo appearance as the apartment manager/landlord or something. NOTE: She doesn't appear to have sex on camera, but is just a supporting character in the story. She's on camera with no make up and they really went out of their way to make her look as frumpy as possible. But the real point is that she just appeared in a brand new Naughty America video! So maybe she's coming back!

Yeah I actually found another non-sex vid of hers recently where she played the manager/landlord again. I think it was another Naughty America vid, but I can't remember which. I think was an older vid from like a few years ago (tho she was still officially retired at the time). So apparently she does this from time to time.

Since even a basic BJ vid only pays a few hundred bucks, I can't imagine she's doing a quick cameo every couple years for the money. I wonder if its like Brazzers where it seems like they sometimes use random behind-the-scenes office employees to play a quick character in their scenes. So if not for the money, does Yasmine work behind the scenes at NA? Maybe she's a producer or works in hair-&-makeup or maybe she's actually just been a fluffer behind-the-scenes all these years! That would be something...

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
https://vod.aebn.com/straight/stars/26484/yasmine-vega

685133_01550_720b.jpg

685133_01970_720b.jpg