• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ya.. love the girl in the tub..

Felthat said:
Hmmm, not wanting to take sides here or anything, but it does say...

Now when I see the warning, plus the rest of the replies as not exactly favourable, I would expect it to be a little tasteless - so therefore wouldnt complain like this afterwards. I just put WTF Yikes! as my reply. I clicked the link, it was my choice to view the pic, and I consider myself to have been warned beforehand by the original post. I just feel a little of the criticism is a bit over the top, thats all - yes its a disgusting pic, but the intro ScorpionKing gave was sufficient for me to brace myself for something unpleasant.

im wih you quit over reactin folks...a betta warning would of been nice tho....not that it would of made any difference...you all still would of looked...lol

ive seen that pic before....and i defo wont be wankin tonite....took me a week to get it out my head the first time....did make me laugh tho and puke.....im a reck of emotions....to the dude that started this even tho your name is representative of the rock....dont be diss-heartened

georges

Staff member
SiliconeTits said:
its a good thing scorp aint seen this pic.....totally aggainst his morals!..:D

and totally against mine too. i think that there is a limit for all.

regards

georges;) :)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Slackercrumbs said:
she is obviously asian...

why else would her pubic hair be blurred out while spraying diarrhea onto her own face is not...

that cracks me up more then anything

Thanks for the description.Now,there's NO WAY I'm gonna look at the pic.As soon as I read the "d" word;I knew there's no way it would happen.Thanks again,you saved me from some SERIOUS scarring!!

georges said:
and totally against mine too. i think that there is a limit for all.

regards

georges;) :)

mine too. This pic isn't funny it shows a human malfunction
:eek:

Scorpion

Banned
SiliconeTits said:
its a good thing scorp aint seen this pic.....totally aggainst his morals!..:D

HA HA Silicone, even while I am gone you still mess with me. Its all good now that I have returned.

Honestly a pic like that doesn't bother me nor offend me, I actually do believe it is funny, and i believe the point was they chose to edit her face and pubic region rather than the shit. It is very disgusting, and I am very familiar with that pic, but the one I have seen shows her face.

It reminds of when another person posted the pics of the chick being pissed and puked on, why is it so offensive, if a woman is willing to put herself in those kinda positions, who else is there to blame but the woman herself.

BTW what is the goatse thing?

heh, welcome aboard goatse - I heard he died not long ago. Might have been a lie though.

At least Tub-Girl was just a link too, you don't have to look at it each time you open this thread, right?

georges

Staff member
that was a shit picture and total and upper crap:mad: :bs: :lame: :wtf:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Here's my mental note on sick pics: DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT THEM EVEN IF THEY HAVE A WARNING!!!

It's really funny reading people's comments - I haven't visited the link that Sutty provided, purely just because a of picture of "a guy opening his asshole" really isn't something I'd wanna see! And judging by what people have written, I'm comfortable in the knowledge that it ain't pretty!

well hot dam this thread aint half got me in stiches with peoples responces...LOL..

and scorp...your talkin to me!...wowah i thought i'd pissed you off

Scorpion

Banned
Why would I not be talking to you silicone? I mean I was gone for awhile, but I have been back for over 2 weeks.

BTW the reactions of this thread are just getting overbearing, gimme a break people, we all know its gross, so just move on to the next thread.