• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Therealleah

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: XoXoLeah

are all her videos from the site pretty much the same? or do any of them show a bit more

all of the videos on that site show the same amount really some are topless though. And as I have not made any videos for it in almost a year now there def won't be more to come. ;)

Therealleah

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Dont punish the many for the rudeness of a few :)

well I meant specifically from that site considering I quit working for them last year :) I forgot to mention that lol There will still be videos just not from xoxoleah, I have nothing to do with that site.

It's called freedom of speech, If you don't like these people showing us these links I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT. And don't go whining to the mods with dumbshit like "WAAAHHH this member was nasty to me".. Watch who you work for in the future... Consider this a BUMP.

It's called freedom of speech, If you don't like these people showing us these links I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT. And don't go whining to the mods with dumbshit like "WAAAHHH this member was nasty to me".. Watch who you work for in the future... Consider this a BUMP.

I'm confused as to who you're addressing here...

Geez, keep the attitude and your fans will be dropping like flies..

That set was shot back in 2007.. another repost... It has been posted atleast 5 times already last year...
Please stop posting these super old sets thanks..

Geez, keep the attitude and your fans will be dropping like flies..

Leah has a vested interest in people not going to the site. Besides the obvious, her old webmaster is presumably a bit of a prick. That said, there was not much attitude there...

As little activity as there is on that thread, I really can't blame people for posting old xoxoleah links. Hell, sometimes I actually click on em even though I have pretty much every pic saved to my hard drive. It's not like I have any new material available to me.

It's called freedom of speech, If you don't like these people showing us these links I suggest you GET THE FUCK OUT.

Speaking from experience, the mods are pretty touchy here about how you address the "checked star members," (they can and do decline to grant you freedom of speech) so I'm amazed this post hasn't been deleted. Seriously though, get a life, AnonV. Really.

I think I addressed everything here. Damn, this is what I'm doing on Friday night? Maybe I am the one who needs to get a life.

That set was shot back in 2007.. another repost... It has been posted atleast 5 times already last year...

Please stop posting these super old sets thanks.. this is my new thread:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=3013239#post3013239

That's all fine and dandy that you have a new thread, but you aren't doing shit anymore. So we'll post whatever we want to, regardless of what money you make. Sorry girl, I'm not here for your career. I do what I want!