• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

So i havent really checked in since that drama with her webmaster but is she still releasing sets or just caming? Her webmaster may have been a tool but she did some amazing work back then. Does she really drop in here to chat anymore either? I guesswhat i'm saying is someone give me a leah update

So i havent really checked in since that drama with her webmaster but is she still releasing sets or just caming? Her webmaster may have been a tool but she did some amazing work back then. Does she really drop in here to chat anymore either? I guesswhat i'm saying is someone give me a leah update

She's not releasing sets because she is not part of that site anymore, she is camming on camwithher and nudeadultcams though. As far as chatting here, she doesn't do it much anymore!:(

VI, you always seem to be "in the know" with Leah, what's up with her?:dunno:

Therealleah

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

No I'm not, all the sets posted here are extremely old and xoxoleah is over. I quit that site in nov 08 for a few good reasons. I have had nothing to do with it since then. The owner/webmaster unfortunately decided to keep it up and still advertise that I am there. All of the content is extremely old, I shot almost all of it in 2007 after I turned 18. All of the sets here is all of the work I ever did for xoxoleah, he has just been re releasing an older set every week. I am not even allowed to use the name"xoxoleah" anymore, not that I even like it. I don't post that much in this thread because it is still advertising a site I would prefer to be buried in the past. I would love if they could change that name of the thread to leah at cwh or something :(

anyways, here is a picture I took yesterday of my outfit at cwh:

30011_0x0.jpg

:)

I know You Might not even know the answer to this Leah, but I was wondering if you were ever planning on having your own website someday (or at least a new one run by people you trust) that will be putting up photosets and videos. I'm sure in some instances the webcam stuff might be financially more beneficial for the amount of work put into it, and it's not like I blame you for doing it if that is the case, but it's also just not the same as a conventional website most models have.

:hatsoff:

I know you might not even know the answer to this Leah, but I was wondering if you were ever planning on having your own website someday (or at least a new one run by people you trust) that will be putting up photosets and videos. I'm sure in some instances the webcam stuff might be financially more beneficial for the amount of work put into it, and it's not like I blame you for doing it if that is the case, but it's also just not the same as a conventional website most models have.

:hatsoff:

Great question, D-rock! :thumbsup: I have been wondering the exact same thing since November. While I can understand that cwh may be more financially beneficial, as you said, I too would love for Leah to start a new site with new photosets and vids! I never had a membership at XoXoLeah (in retrospect, I'm glad I didn't) but if there was a new site where Leah had more input and creative control, I would sign up like THAT!

Ultimately though, the choice is Leah's alone--and if that choice is to no longer do photos or vids, I can live with that, even though I'd be disappointed. :( At least we still have the old content to enjoy, right? (Unlike some, I never get sick of it!) :D

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

No I'm not, all the sets posted here are extremely old and xoxoleah is over. I quit that site in nov 08 for a few good reasons. I have had nothing to do with it since then. The owner/webmaster unfortunately decided to keep it up and still advertise that I am there. All of the content is extremely old, I shot almost all of it in 2007 after I turned 18. All of the sets here is all of the work I ever did for xoxoleah, he has just been re releasing an older set every week. I am not even allowed to use the name"xoxoleah" anymore, not that I even like it. I don't post that much in this thread because it is still advertising a site I would prefer to be buried in the past. I would love if they could change that name of the thread to leah at cwh or something :(

The name of this thread is XoXoLeah! Every time someone posts in this thread, it’s promoting that site. Every time someone refers to Leah as xoxoleah, it promotes that site. Leah said doing that site was a huge mistake, and the fact that that site continues to operate in a deceptive manner upsets Leah! The webmaster runs it just like she never left, he still claims 5 updates per week, still claims weekly chats, still claims Leah posts on the forum! When guys join that site and feel screwed, they think she is behind it. And that bugs the hell out of Leah! I think everyone on here knows how deceptive that webmaster is, if you want proof, see pages 46 and 47 of this thread.

I have started a new thread for Leah. We can follow her through her time on Camwithher, let’s let this damn thread die, there is nothing new going on with xoxoleah.com, so posting year old links isn’t doing anything but promoting that site. Like Leah said, every picture set she did for that site has been posted here in this thread, so stop promoting it more. Please everyone, stop posting links to the picture sets on xoxoleah.com, stop referring to her as xoxoleah and let this thread die! Hopefully, if xoxoleah.com has no members, xoxoleah.com will just die off.

The name of this thread is XoXoLeah! Every time someone posts in this thread, it’s promoting that site. Every time someone refers to Leah as xoxoleah, it promotes that site. Leah said doing that site was a huge mistake, and the fact that that site continues to operate in a deceptive manner upsets Leah! The webmaster runs it just like she never left, he still claims 5 updates per week, still claims weekly chats, still claims Leah posts on the forum! When guys join that site and feel screwed, they think she is behind it. And that bugs the hell out of Leah! I think everyone on here knows how deceptive that webmaster is, if you want proof, see pages 46 and 47 of this thread.

I have started a new thread for Leah. We can follow her through her time on Camwithher, let’s let this damn thread die, there is nothing new going on with xoxoleah.com, so posting year old links isn’t doing anything but promoting that site. Like Leah said, every picture set she did for that site has been posted here in this thread, so stop promoting it more. Please everyone, stop posting links to the picture sets on xoxoleah.com, stop referring to her as xoxoleah and let this thread die! Hopefully, if xoxoleah.com has no members, xoxoleah.com will just die off.

Funny

I think everyone on here knows how deceptive that webmaster is, if you want proof, see pages 46 and 47 of this thread.

Don't forget page 49 in which I tell the xoxoleah webmaster to get the fuck out and am chided by Freeones mods for being rude to a scammer. It's great fun.

Also, VI, you should check your opening post on your new thread. It auto-linked to another model's thread.