• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Well said, Kage. I feel like we're all lucky to be able to see someone so beautiful naked. The most beautiful girl in the world is willing to share her body with the world. She comes on here and posts pictures of herself naked, and people want to complain about what style the pictures are or that she doesn't show enough! Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, whatever style she decides to do, is fine with me. I don't want to see her do hardcore though, I think she is better than that! If she did, I guess I would accept it, reluctantly, but I admire the fact she has boundaries and I admire the fact that she has standards. I think Leah is prettier that any supermodel out there, and I'm damn fucking appreciative that she has chosen the profession that she has chosen. I think people need to lay off the pissing and moaning about what she doesn't do and be glad she is there, willing to show her most intimate parts, and a lot of it is free. As long as she is willing to do this, I will continue to be her biggest fan! You go girl! I'll still be here, waiting for the next update, feeling lucky that you are there, willing to let us admire your beauty!:)

To the illiterate people out there, I never once said I wanted hardcore type pictures, far from it! It would just be nice to see some slight variation, maybe a different photographer, post production etc IMO

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I'd have to agree with some here. Smoking hot girl but the pics are very boring. Every shot feels staged and posed as do the expressions. The videos are also very boring. She would be a perfect Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler model where there are only 8-10 pics, not 50-60 of the same thing over and over.

Another photographer might help. Hes the director and if hes letting the model do the same thing all the time, he needs a book on posing or a look at a site like Sandy Summers who has a great variety of poses and expressions in every set.

Nice post. she deserves her own thread. I fap to this babe a lot these days, and she's quickly becoming one of my faves

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

To the illiterate people out there, I never once said I wanted hardcore type pictures, far from it! It would just be nice to see some slight variation, maybe a different photographer, post production etc IMO

I don't think anyone was insinuating you wanting hardcore! I was just speaking in general about people not being happy with what we are getting from Leah, that's all. The hardcore thing has been brought up probably 20 times in this thread and she has repeatedly said she is never going there! And calling people illiterate is kind of dickey, don't you think?

:ban::ban::ban:

Leah has said NUMEROUS times that she WON'T do hardcore, and dude be considerate

Dude some of us have better shit to do then read all 20 something pages of this thread to find out if this girl does hardcore... and be considerate? she's a 19 year old girl posing nude on the internet. give us a break here

Dude some of us have better shit to do then read all 20 something pages of this thread to find out if this girl does hardcore... and be considerate? she's a 19 year old girl posing nude on the internet. give us a break here
Chill dude. Put your cock away.

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

Yup! She's a wiseass!

*swoons*

Ha, Ha, I love it! I think this girl can take care of herself just fine!

A couple years ago, I was in a bar and saw this tiny girl, trying to squeeze through the crowd to get to the bathroom. Some dude took it upon himself to get a feel of her ass as she squirmed by, and this 90lb girl sucker punched this guy right in his grill and put him on his ass. I bet our little Leah is just like that! I don't think Leah takes shit from anyone!:thumbsup:

Am i ready, well, a set like that will blow my mind, simply put. I'm not sure if i am ready. If i don't post after seeing it, well then... i just wasn't ready. But seriously it looks really sweet