• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
Re: XoXoLeah

Yea. but that doesn't mean she's been diyying her hair blonde since she was 13. She looks perfect as a blonde. Glad she dyes it.

I bet she'd look perfect as a brunette too!:D

This is a quote from Leah, she posted on her forum, someone asked her if she looked the same in high school!

the exceptionally said:
I've looked the same since 17 before that I went through a punk rock phase... started when I was 12 or 13. I had bleach blonde hair but it was also purple blue and other colors.

I hope she goes without any makeup here pretty soon. Damn she is so hot!

A pm on freeones? Man you must be a hardcore fan to ask her about when she dyed her hair.

actually on her website, when i was a member before my hours took a swan dive preventing me from keeping my membership current... we've become friends

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

Not only is Leah the most beautiful girl ever, she is one of the friendliest and most personable persons ever! She will answer questions and talk to us creeps, I mean her fans!:D

she uses eye-makeup, lip gloss and cover up to prevent glare, that's about all she uses

Just wished she would go completely with out. I still am very much enjoying her galleries. Great work XoXo Leah. :thumbsup:

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

Just wished she would go completely with out. I still am very much enjoying her galleries. Great work XoXo Leah. :thumbsup:

yeah again with the makeup.. I like wearing eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I've noticed other sites make the girls wear a little bit or none so they look much younger. I just would rather wear my makeup how I usually wear it. I'll plan to do a shoot with not that much on though ;)

Looks like you'll get your wish, at least close to it!:)

aww. Thats so sad. Does she mainly live in L.A.?