• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Hopped on this board last night, discovered this thread, and spent 3+ hours going through the 27 pages of posts!!! Although I think some of the comments here border on stalker-like obsession, I do have to say that Leah is incredibly gorgeous! ;)

My absolute favorite gallery is the "whipped cream" set...Holy Mother of G0d! But the "Red and White Striped Bikini" is a close second. I was going to repost the links to these sets here as quotes, but I'm to lazy to dig back through it all and find them! :lol: So would Kage or someone else kindly repost them for me? Thannks!

Last edited:

I found a new Favorite babe. :rolleyes:
My life will forever be changed. If she started doing hardcore i'd prolly spend all my money on it.

Leah, you are majorly hot! I say this even though I don't like white girls (I'm Asian) LOL.

Anyways, does anyone know a link to the set of the attached pic? Leah looks really gorgeous in that pick with less mascara or no stick-on lashes.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Has anyone else from the UK signed up to XoxoLeah's website? I'm trying to sign up but sending money overseas to Germany (apparantly where the payee is located) would cost £25 (from my particular bank) plus the fee for signing up!? :confused:

Has anyone else from the UK signed up to XoxoLeah's website? I'm trying to sign up but sending money overseas to Germany (apparantly where the payee is located) would cost £25 (from my particular bank) plus the fee for signing up!? :confused:

So use a credit card. If you have credit issues, buy a pre-paid credit card. Problem solved.