• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

Leah, let me be one of the first, first one here, but probably not the first in your personal life to wish you a very happy and healthy 19th birthday today. :) I'm someone that is very bad at memorizing dates, but the only reason I remember today is your birthday, is that mine is in 3 more days. Love ya, and once again hope you have a magical day today.

leah, you are truly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. period. I hope you have fun, great success, and I hope you keep pushing the limits of sexiness on your site. You have me waiting at the edge of my seat. what next??

Leah, sweetie, every time I try to join your site, I keep getting an unable to connect screen from the company you use for CC activation :bawling:

hmm what did you click on? It would be great if you could send me the link :)

i went to your website, clicked on get instant access, it brought me to
http://xoxoleah.com/ccbill/
i clicked on the link for credit card, and both firefox and internet explorer brings up the page saying site not found :(

by the way, did you have a good birthday? I hope so, someone as special as you deserves to have a great birthday, in fact I declare a National Leah Day :D

also, who's the girl with you in that new set, she's gorgeous, she's not you but comes close, she just jumped up to my number 2 spot. Is she another model, or is she a friend. I for one would like to see some more of her stuff, especially if you were in them, she accentuated you perfectly.

for now, i have to see what gets posted here, i'm chomping at the bit, because I can't seem to be able to join your site, and it's driving me crazy...

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

i clicked on the link for credit card, and both firefox and internet explorer brings up the page saying site not found :(

by the way, did you have a good birthday? I hope so, someone as special as you deserves to have a great birthday, in fact I declare a National Leah Day :D

also, who's the girl with you in that new set, she's gorgeous, she's not you but comes close, she just jumped up to my number 2 spot. Is she another model, or is she a friend. I for one would like to see some more of her stuff, especially if you were in them, she accentuated you perfectly.

for now, i have to see what gets posted here, i'm chomping at the bit, because I can't seem to be able to join your site, and it's driving me crazy...

does this link work?

https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi

her name is lisa :) she is on camwithher.com as exotic lisa.. she is also building a site with camwither and it will be exoticlisa.com! Her site should be up and running within the next couple of months.

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

Do you know how to lower your security settings? Sometimes there is something in a site that causes your settings to get a little goofy. If you are using windows, go to control panel, internet options, then click on the security tab. Click on custom level, by default, windows is set at medium, set to medium low and see if that helps. It's worth a shot! It's a fucking crime that you can't get on Leah's site.:hatsoff: