• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoXoLeah / Xoxo Leah

Re: XoXoLeah

thanks guys! ;) and yeah I'm not going to be getting any tattoos, I don't think they look good on most girls. Its too permanent to me. no plans for piercings either :tongue:

Respect Leah, no piercing, no tattoo and and no hardcore. I love hardcore but I found it very straight and good you won't do it, you're beautiful and hot in your pictures and that's the way. Thnx for being in touch with your fans. Have a nice weekend

th_24359_xoxoleah-37-19-lg_123_794lo.jpg

I love your tities...

I agree with both hedonis, Kage1822, and It's the A, Leah: your unmarred body is unique now in the genre, and since you are absolutely stunning, please do not detract from the goodness already there. I know it is your choice to do whatever, but.. wow, how do you improve upon someone that looks as great as you?

The Satyr Icon

you can have Hayden, and I'll take Leah over any woman in the world. In my eyes, she's more beautiful than any woman that has ever walked this rock we call "Earth"

First thing i thought when i first found pics of Leah was that she looks how Christina would if she'd have kept a more natural look. This is gonna upset some people but i don't like how christina has changed her image over the years, i thought she was way more gorgeous whan she did that Genie in a botle job. Leah looks more lke that natural girl next door look that Miss Aguilera had back then, only better!

i thought about it and as bad as this sounds, she looks like jamie-lynn spears forreal. dont take this the wrong way :eek:

i thought about it and as bad as this sounds, she looks like jamie-lynn spears forreal. dont take this the wrong way :eek:

Come on man, get your eyes checked, Jaime doesn't even come close to Leah. Leah's way off the scale, where as the fore mentioned Jaime Lynn is like a 5.

All hail the true goddess of beauty, Leah :bowdown:

:iloveyou: Leah, keep doing what makes you happy, and don't ever let anyone dictate to you what you can and can't do. The sky's the limit for you. :kiss:

XoXoLeah

Closed Account

you can have Hayden, and I'll take Leah over any woman in the world. In my eyes, she's more beautiful than any woman that has ever walked this rock we call "Earth"

Come on man, get your eyes checked, Jaime doesn't even come close to Leah. Leah's way off the scale, where as the fore mentioned Jaime Lynn is like a 5.

All hail the true goddess of beauty, Leah :bowdown:

:iloveyou: Leah, keep doing what makes you happy, and don't ever let anyone dictate to you what you can and can't do. The sky's the limit for you. :kiss:

Thank you so much Kage! your too sweet ! :D

xoxox!

:lovecoupl

Well, it wasn't 'too sweet' of him to describe Jaime Lynn as 'like a 5'. But I assume you were referring to his extremely positive comments about you.

I went back and relooked at pictures of Jaime Lynn online, and I will still hold true to my comment. Everyone is entitled to thier opinions, and imo she's a 5...
Back in her early years, Brittney imo at her height was only a 7, Christina Aguilera on the other hand was and still is an 11 on a 1-10 scale where as our most beautiful angel Leah is a google+ (once again for those that don't know what a google is, its a number with 100 zeros after it)