• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
It's really too bad that G's galleries are now so repetitive and quite frankly boring. Don't get me wrong, I've been following her since she started the lovegisele website a few years ago, and she looks as hot as ever (probably even hotter now than back then). But, to be honest, her galleries were more creative and fun at that time; at least she changed scenarios once in a while. Now is all "glamour" and the same poses, just different outfits. I really hope she can come up with truly fresh, new content soon.

I appreciate the feedback, and admit, I do agree… I was looking at some of my older vids back in the day when i would just use my webcam and a simple edit on my computer and i enjoyed the "POV" and personal interaction it seemed to portray. I will take note and spice things up a bit ;)

I appreciate the feedback, and admit, I do agree… I was looking at some of my older vids back in the day when i would just use my webcam and a simple edit on my computer and i enjoyed the "POV" and personal interaction it seemed to portray. I will take note and spice things up a bit ;)
Cool! :cool: :)
Not many models would respond like this, G. It's part of what makes you special. Thanks.

this is why you are truly the best!!

Really, this is excellent to hear, and I'm glad you're taking it positively.