• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
(yes that was another reminder that I am NOT apart of any solo sites.. )

I'd love to see you become part of Dreamnet. The models are primarily pro-ams, but it's been around for years, and Rob has a great rep for helping and being honest. Have you thought about going with a community site like that?

Thanks guys for the lovin!! here is another teaser pic from this past Wednesday! I am shooting again tomorrow so stay tuned for more NEW and exclusive pics that you can not anywhere! (yes that was another reminder that I am NOT apart of any solo sites.. )

Hopefully in the near future you can get with some trusted people, and be able to create your own site, one that you can control.

MaverickHawk5

Closed Account
Anyways your pics are just natural like your born to model IDK but your pics are getting so hot I'm going to speak french now Je donne des baisers à la belle Gisele

So what gives? I went to vote for Gisele for Miss Freeones today (as always) and she's not on the board any longer.

It must be a consequence of not turning out regular product for the past few months. It CAN'T be that enough people think all those others are hotter than her.

So what gives? I went to vote for Gisele for Miss Freeones today (as always) and she's not on the board any longer.

It must be a consequence of not turning out regular product for the past few months. It CAN'T be that enough people think all those others are hotter than her.

i think its because she somehow did not qualify for the next round of voting. this is really disturbing as The Gisele is miles upon miles ahead of these other nominees when it comes to beauty, dedication, and the ability to pitch tents.

I was being sarcastic. Obviously our favorite didn't make the cut this year, however the reasons register.

Too bad. She's got a quality none of the knobgobblers left on there have, and it makes her superior to them, IMO.

Attention all Gisele Fans: She needs your help with this Year's ==> Miss FreeOnes Contest! Now, those who have been voting daily may have noticed that Gisele has failed to qualify for the final round of Miss FreeOnes! She was bumped to 17th on the final day and failed to make the cut of being in the Top 15! But all is not LOST! ==> She is still in the running with a chance to win in 3 other categories: Best CamGirl, Best Adult Model, and Best OCSM! This is where she needs your support! She needs You to Vote daily for her in each of these categories! Her Best chance to win a category is Best CamGirl! She has been stuck in third place almost through this contest in this category! But if everyone who appreciates Gisele for being the sweetest, most dedicated Beauty who enjoys giving 110% effort back to her FANS/SUPPORTERS during her MFC Cam shows will place a vote everyday until this contest is over, she just might WIN and take home a Prize in one of these categories! It is all up to YOU! HELP Gisele! Place your vote for Her daily! She will be so Thankful! Go xoGisele!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys for the support!! Sorry I have been so busy this year and didn't get a chance to promote more.. but I appreciate all the love and support! yall are seriously awesome to me!!
Lots of new goodies and projects are coming this summer! Stay tuned and follow my Twitter for the latest updates!!

xoXo Gisele

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Gisele