• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

gosh this weekend has been ubber hectic!! but I am about to go take a few days off and visit the fam from out of town for the holidays :) I have some awesome new pics coming soon in my members area!! Thanks sooo sooo much to all who are keeping me in their voting lists!! I <3 yall and will see yall sooon!! Keep up the awesome work!!

xoXo Gisele

]Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)[/b]

gosh this weekend has been ubber hectic!! but I am about to go take a few days off and visit the fam from out of town for the holidays :) I have some awesome new pics coming soon in my members area!! Thanks sooo sooo much to all who are keeping me in their voting lists!! I <3 yall and will see yall sooon!! Keep up the awesome work!!

xoxo Gisele

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery

xoXo Gisele

]Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)[/b]

xoxo Gisele

Nice pictures and Happy Holidays Gisele

xoxo Gisele

How can you visit your family when Santa is going to leave you under my tree?? Wearing just a bow and smile I might add.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Tis, True. Gisele has been named as Santa’s Naughtiest Naughty Girl for 2010. We are unsure whether to reward her with spankings or hugs, either way, we’d love to get our hands all over her just as much as you would! Our favorite busty blonde babe has been working with Santa’s Chief Elf putting together her sexy holiday content. I’m sure she was evil and tried to seduce this poor elf, thus distracting him and causing delays. I’m sure she used those big tits and long blonde mane to deter him from the project at hand. Oh well, we are here to reap the rewards and enjoy just a simple taste of what is coming to her Nude Member’s Area.

Man. Gisele might be the perfect girl. She definitely has my vote for Miss Freeones.