• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Voted again.

Super duper hot.

But to TBH the Christmas pics was the first time I was dissapointed in a Gisele set.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

thanks sooo much for the sweet compliments and VOTES!!!
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday week thus far!!
xoxo G

is this her?

(pic is from hotchickswithdouchebags.com)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

I am missing the hot bikini weather right about now!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! I have 2 member chats this week over on GotGisele.com <3 tomorrow (Thursday Dec 30th) @ 10pm est/9c & another one on Friday Dec 31st @ 2pm est/1c .. I hope to see you all there :D
Special thank you to everyone who is including me in their VOTES!! Yall make me forget how cold and nasty is outside :p
Love yall! xoxo
Gisele

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

I am missing the hot bikini weather right about now!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! I have 2 member chats this week over on GotGisele.com <3 tomorrow (Thursday Dec 30th) @ 10pm est/9c & another one on Friday Dec 31st @ 2pm est/1c .. I hope to see you all there :D
Special thank you to everyone who is including me in their VOTES!! Yall make me forget how cold and nasty is outside :p
Love yall! xoxo
Gisele

and you made me forget theres such a thing as cold and nasty. or an outside.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery

Love yall! xoxo
Gisele

Thanx for the pictures beautiful

Damn Gisele...How is it possible for you to get any hotter. I love the new pictures. You are my dream girl.

Very sexy Gisele good luck in Miss Freeones