• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Hey Gisele why don't you answer to the question about your new site?? Probably you forgot:crying:

yall are tempting me to dye it again! quit it! hahahaha

As a man who prefers brunette in most cases, I say you are hot as a brunette because you're just so unbelievably hot (emphasis on unbelievably again) anyway. But I prefer you as a blonde.:yummie:

First time posting here. Maybe I can build another bridge here. I think Gisele is smokeing hot. Defanetly has the best pssy that I've ever seen photographed!
I don't realy think it matters what color her hair is. She's got all those natural curves!

very sexy either way brunette or blonde

Gisele which way do you prefer it? Whatever way that is, that's what you should do. If you love it blonde and love being blonde, by all means stay blonde. Whatever makes you feel sexy, beautiful, yourself, that's what is appealing!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

I Feel so purdy in Pink with this little lingerie set I bought a while back! It actually used to be a top but my "curves" couldn't fit in it so I made it into a bra :oopsie: Anywho.. Hope yall like it! the boy shorts are ultra sheer!! I will be wearing it in chats this week, so be sure to come and say hello!
xoxo
Gisele

the question was what will be diferent on your future site from the old "LoveGisele"?? Any hardcore action?? B/G action?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Jesus Christ, what a dumper on you, G! :bowdown:
459_Picture_6118.jpg

lol i love yall :) these days everything is fake.. i just may as well take off the makeup and stop dying my hair if all guys want is "all natural"... Boys arE silly sometimes.. fake is a stupid word.. we all look how we look regardless what is done to enhance our physical attraction to yall ;) just enjoy it or don't post in MY THREAD...

So true Gorgeous!! But you are more than a hell of a body. Your personality, goofiness, and the way that interact make you even more amazing :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

I Feel so purdy in Pink with this little lingerie set I bought a while back! It actually used to be a top but my "curves" couldn't fit in it so I made it into a bra :oopsie: Anywho.. Hope yall like it! the boy shorts are ultra sheer!! I will be wearing it in chats this week, so be sure to come and say hello!
xoxo
Gisele

i don't see why you can't just wear that top around everywhere. looks fine to me