• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Just a little tease of what the New Year has in store for you all <3 I am sooo excited for all the new projects! I hope you enjoy the pics!!
see yall soon <3
Gisele

XoGisele

can you help me?? i´am a member of the site the lovegisele.com, where is these set?

I am NO longer apart of Lovegisele.com.... all of these new pics are exclusive for my NEW site GotGisele.com :) they will be released in a members area coming soon with the launch of the new site :) for now check out Gotgisele.com for Updates and my blog <3

Love those last pictures, especially the third one. I could get lost in those eyes for quite a while :bowdown:

Done my voting for you Gisele everyday too :cool:

Gisele..is your new site going to be staying with the same theme pictures and videos wise..or is this new site going to have a little more of an edge... by the way love that smile.

XoGisele

New site will have better photography and themes to the shoots :) this time around iam looking to get far more creative with my photography..I love being able to experiment with different looks and themes to the shoots.. so this time around you will see alot more attention to detail and quality .. of course candids will always be in the mix! Yall will loves it :)