• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Her "Red Corset" set. I'm looking for the video of it, if there was any done...

3610448_11_o.jpg

3610448_14_o.jpg

3610448_15_o.jpg

No video, but a set that really leaves one wanting more!

Unfortunately a short set.

With Gisele retiring to a well deserved private existence going on two years ago now, I'm wondering who y'all are looking at as new talent to placate your lonely libidos?

I've a suggestion. It's a young woman who just turned 23 yesterday and so far doesn't even do topless but otherwise will remind you of Gisele in uncanny ways. Her name is Kinsey Sue Wolansky. Same spark of life that just seizes you, same rockin' blonde looks including a tat-free perfect and surgically unenhanced body, and even has a similar throaty voice that slays me like Gisele's always did. Who knows what she'll do coming up but right now hits my fantasy button top dead center.

Yeah, I know I'm officially a dirty old perv now (as if I wasn't before, JFC, I'm 3X her age!) but I'm harmless and as as a guy I knew and respected told me one time, "God help you the day you can't appreciate a good looking woman". Words to live by, I still say 40 years after hearing them. :yoda:

https://www.sexyandfunny.com/image_gallery/gisele-stripping-in-the-backyard_88940_163848_full.html

There will never be another woman the equal of Gisele, true enough, but since we all have to maintain our fantasy lives somehow I thought to suggest a young gal who is strikingly reminiscent, at least to my old eyes. Here she is:

https://www.listal.com/viewimage/19610896

I think Gisele would understand, actually. In fact, she might even think to hook up with young Kinsey herself. How cool would it be to get in the middle of THAT action??? :rolleyes:

:drool2:

...for me there's no comparison rkyk, she's irreplaceable, not seen anyone even coming close to Gisele's all-round package appeal; looks, body, personality etc... I know the content became a bit repetitive towards the end but with 10 years in the biz she's got to have been the best non-hardcore internet model/performer ever! :2 cents:
...and that Kinsey girl just looks like another wannabe IMO, she ran on the pitch at the Champions League final in an ill-fittingly small swimsuit and didn't even get her tits out?!? :facepalm: