• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You guys keep complaining, and I agree with it all, but yet most of you are still members of her site and will buy things like the calendar from her. Why? That doesn't make sense to me.

I was a member for quite a while, but I quit earlier last year after her promises of changing back in mid 2015 never materialised. Then I tried to give her a chance with the calendar and the Black Friday promo last year, but it wasn't to any avail. She is just not delivering any value to justify paying for membership or anything else, in my humble opinion.

So, in short, I think I can express my dissatisfaction because I've followed her for years and her site and updates have decreased in quality for she only knows what reasons.

I was a member for quite a while, but I quit earlier last year after her promises of changing back in mid 2015 never materialised. Then I tried to give her a chance with the calendar and the Black Friday promo last year, but it wasn't to any avail. She is just not delivering any value to justify paying for membership or anything else, in my humble opinion.

So, in short, I think I can express my dissatisfaction because I've followed her for years and her site and updates have decreased in quality for she only knows what reasons.

I'm not upset with the dissatisfaction. It's just strange people would continually support her when complaining about content.

"So, in short, I think I can express my dissatisfaction because I've followed her for years and her site and updates have decreased in quality for she only knows what reasons." -uchual

'Bout sums it up. I sprung for the calendar because I needed a 2017 calendar for my shop and to my knowledge Gisele for some reason had never put one out before despite the many thousands of images she's posed for. That plus the likelihood of her soon becoming an ex-nude model made it worth the $38 cost to check it out for me.

I still adore Gisele and will continue to follow her doings on free venues but sure lament how slack she's been with her career lately. 'Can't help it if you look at it differently, mmaphd. :yoda:

"So, in short, I think I can express my dissatisfaction because I've followed her for years and her site and updates have decreased in quality for she only knows what reasons." -uchual

'Bout sums it up. I sprung for the calendar because I needed a 2017 calendar for my shop and to my knowledge Gisele for some reason had never put one out before despite the many thousands of images she's posed for. That plus the likelihood of her soon becoming an ex-nude model made it worth the $38 cost to check it out for me.

I still adore Gisele and will continue to follow her doings on free venues but sure lament how slack she's been with her career lately. 'Can't help it if you look at it differently, mmaphd. :yoda:

That's fine. I've followed her for years and wish her products would keep the same interest for me. It's lacking, as you both have mentioned, and I wish I could support her. I still like seeing her pics, but man, has the quality just floundered.

:update: :update: :update:

Despite my grumblings yesterday the member site was updated today, 3 member chats, 2 of 'em OK the other not so much... :D

I agree with you GUYS! What is up with ************? First off, the video ==> "That Lacy Lingerie", was uploaded on her site just days ago.... I downloaded it... Today it is gone and re-posted as a Forthcoming Update.. WTF? The 3 New Mchats are posted and yes, "ChitChats" as she calls them are not at all entertaining... and then to TOP all of this ==> Her scheduled Mchats this week have been ==> No shows! again WTF? Why schedule and post a Mchat time if you are NOT going to have it? Not one word from her explaining why she did NOT show? My membership to ************ is just about over...

That's fine. I've followed her for years and wish her products would keep the same interest for me. It's lacking, as you both have mentioned, and I wish I could support her. I still like seeing her pics, but man, has the quality just floundered.
My apologies beforehand, but if you're thinking of an analogy to a sinking boat, the proper word is "foundered".

Sorry to be the grammar prick, but being a coastal Alaskan I've witnessed many times that term having real meaning (involving numerous lives lost of those one knows) and coincidental regular misuse by the dummies who make up our wonderful press.

Boats founder, careers do whatever they will on their way down. :2 cents:

My apologies beforehand, but if you're thinking of an analogy to a sinking boat, the proper word is "foundered".

Sorry to be the grammar prick, but being a coastal Alaskan I've witnessed many times that term having real meaning (involving numerous lives lost of those one knows) and coincidental regular misuse by the dummies who make up our wonderful press.

Boats founder, careers do whatever they will on their way down. :2 cents:

I do believe I am correct in the way I intended to use floundered, as in plunging movement i.e. her career as a model is floundering.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/floundered

verb (used without object)
to struggle with stumbling or plunging movements (usually followed by about, along, on, through, etc.):
He saw the child floundering about in the water.
to struggle clumsily or helplessly:
He floundered helplessly on the first day of his new job.

I do believe I am correct in the way I intended to use floundered, as in plunging movement i.e. her career as a model is floundering.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/floundered

verb (used without object)
to struggle with stumbling or plunging movements (usually followed by about, along, on, through, etc.):
He saw the child floundering about in the water.
to struggle clumsily or helplessly:
He floundered helplessly on the first day of his new job.

If you meant sinking like a boat, rkyk is correct.

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/flounder-founder/

"To flounder is to struggle, but to founder is to sink like a stone and fail..."

Flounder or founder, I think they both apply to our diva's current career situation.

Since Gisele still shows occasional signs of her old self, however briefly, it seems the term "floundering" may indeed be more appropriate, lol. :rofl:

I agree with you GUYS! What is up with ************? First off, the video ==> "That Lacy Lingerie", was uploaded on her site just days ago.... I downloaded it... Today it is gone and re-posted as a Forthcoming Update.. WTF? The 3 New Mchats are posted and yes, "ChitChats" as she calls them are not at all entertaining... and then to TOP all of this ==> Her scheduled Mchats this week have been ==> No shows! again WTF? Why schedule and post a Mchat time if you are NOT going to have it? Not one word from her explaining why she did NOT show? My membership to ************ is just about over...

Just out of curiosity, did she actually do member chat last night (Wednesday)?

I'm glad someone's still paying for it. Gisele would have zero incentive to produce ANYTHING without them and we all'd be left with nothing but personal archives and memories of her stuff.

I know that day's coming but hope it's still a ways off yet. :yoda: