• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It says this was posted on September 12th, but does anyone know when this video was made? She looks really good here. In a lot of recent photos she looks a bit puffy and tired - the "too much booze" look. Not so in this vid - she looks like Giselle the blonde bombshell, here.

I am not 100% sure, but I think this video I first saw it in her website member's area back in June. And the gallery that you mentioned is more recent, maybe sometime in August. But again, as it has been said before, that particular gallery seems to be an exception to the norm, especially the sleep-deprived, ethylic look.

It says this was posted on September 12th, but does anyone know when this video was made? She looks really good here. In a lot of recent photos she looks a bit puffy and tired - the "too much booze" look. Not so in this vid - she looks like Giselle the blonde bombshell, here.
It's a video from her old site, the video is like 5 years old.

It's a video from her old site, the video is like 5 years old.

I seriously doubt it. Not only her looks in the video don't match her time with GotGisele; the Pandora necklace that she's wearing in the video is a relatively new accessory for her. She didn't even use to wear much jewelry for the videos back then.

I seriously doubt it. Not only her looks in the video don't match her time with GotGisele; the Pandora necklace that she's wearing in the video is a relatively new accessory for her. She didn't even use to wear much jewelry for the videos back then.

I'm 100% certain that video is from her GotGisele days. I tried to find a link for it in this thread, I could not find one though. You can find it on various tube sites, uploaded in 2012.
When searching for a link here I noticed how much she used to post in this thread. Things have changed since then, her appearance has aged of course in 5 years but, she is still beautiful. I think she still reads this, I get that you guys are making constructive criticism, but remember that she is human.

^ janbavian's right, it's from 2011 on the old 'GotGisele' site :yoda:

@Philknowsbest is this a confidential email? Iam sending my never before seen sex tape to ya so I need to make sure its confidential.

Does anyone know anything about this?? It's a tweet Gisele has sent in the past.

I'm 100% certain that video is from her GotGisele days. I tried to find a link for it in this thread, I could not find one though. You can find it on various tube sites, uploaded in 2012.
When searching for a link here I noticed how much she used to post in this thread. Things have changed since then, her appearance has aged of course in 5 years but, she is still beautiful. I think she still reads this, I get that you guys are making constructive criticism, but remember that she is human.

She may or may not be reading this thread anymore, but the fact it's that it has been longer than one year since her last post, and that means that she no longer feels the need to connect with her followers that are not members of xogisele. The criticism part, it has been well intentioned and constructive, for the most part. :2 cents:

You are right, humans we are and her priorities have changed. It's just a bummer that we don't hear from her anymore.

She may or may not be reading this thread anymore, but the fact it's that it has been longer than one year since her last post, and that means that she no longer feels the need to connect with her followers that are not members of xogisele. The criticism part, it has been well intentioned and constructive, for the most part. :2 cents:

You are right, humans we are and her priorities have changed. It's just a bummer that we don't hear from her anymore.
"Criticism" comes with the territory for any performer. Gisele is a professional of long standing who's emotional toughness is certainly up to whatever level of criticism her product has received on this thread recently and if we didn't admire her greatly none of us would take the time to comment on her stuff to begin with. Whether she even still reads it or not none of us can say.

I believe she simply reached the point where non-paying fans couldn't compete effectively for her attentions if she were to continue to pursue her endeavors that DO pay with the requisite effort, not that we chased her away from this thread by being overly critical.

"Criticism" comes with the territory for any performer. Gisele is a professional of long standing who's emotional toughness is certainly up to whatever level of criticism her product has received on this thread recently and if we didn't admire her greatly none of us would take the time to comment on her stuff to begin with. Whether she even still reads it or not none of us can say.

I believe she simply reached the point where non-paying fans couldn't compete effectively for her attentions if she were to continue to pursue her endeavors that DO pay with the requisite effort, not that we chased her away from this thread by being overly critical.
Yes I agree, I don't blame her for prioritzing paying fans at all. That's why she does what she does in the first place, to get money. (And she does do great things for the money you pay her, I have two custom videos myself which are awesome.) :homer:

Yes I agree, I don't blame her for prioritzing paying fans at all. That's why she does what she does in the first place, to get money. (And she does do great things for the money you pay her, I have two custom videos myself which are awesome.) :homer:
Truth be told Gisele had spoiled us rotten on here. For years she engaged us personally and in detail, all for free, in her case to recruit members and for our part to bask in the attention. She could actually make you feel like she was addressing you individually at times. It was great.

I miss those days, but it's completely natural they couldn't last. She has her paying clientele and has to attend to them while her looks remain topnotch first and foremost. She's long since done her pro bono share of adult modeling.

Truth be told Gisele had spoiled us rotten on here. For years she engaged us personally and in detail, all for free, in her case to recruit members and for our part to bask in the attention. She could actually make you feel like she was addressing you individually at times. It was great.

I miss those days, but it's completely natural they couldn't last. She has her paying clientele and has to attend to them while her looks remain topnotch first and foremost. She's long since done her pro bono share of adult modeling.

Her crowd fan base seems to be steady. I causally connected for a while last night into her MyFreeCams show and at times there were over 900 people in her chatroom. And quite a few of them were tipping heavily :wallet:

And that was before private shows, which can rake her some serious mulla.

Her crowd fan base seems to be steady. I causally connected for a while last night into her MyFreeCams show and at times there were over 900 people in her chatroom. And quite a few of them were tipping heavily :wallet:

And that was before private shows, which can rake her some serious mulla.
Good for her. I'm glad she's making money and guys like us happy doing so.

I sometimes tune in the MFC shows mostly to hear her voice for a while. It just knocks me out imagining what that must sound like in the throws of passion! (We old guys don't need a lot of inspiration since we long ago figured out what really works for us. Gisele and her throaty voice work, trust me.)

Nowadays she's as likely to be in a private as on the general screen so it's a hit-and-miss thing, but that's OK. She's gettin' paid which means she can keep producing. As long as she's happy doing that I'm happy for her. :cool:

Good for her. I'm glad she's making money and guys like us happy doing so.

I sometimes tune in the MFC shows mostly to hear her voice for a while. It just knocks me out imagining what that must sound like in the throws of passion! (We old guys don't need a lot of inspiration since we long ago figured out what really works for us. Gisele and her throaty voice work, trust me.)

Nowadays she's as likely to be in a private as on the general screen so it's a hit-and-miss thing, but that's OK. She's gettin' paid which means she can keep producing. As long as she's happy doing that I'm happy for her. :cool:

I know exactly what you mean. Her voice and her moans are the best aphrodisiac ever!

https://twitter.com/xoGisele/status/782116229666353153