• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The one in post #7582. I was looking forward to seeing it but it reads "forbidden".
As for the one I re-posted; yeah, our gal's got the best chassis out there, bar none. :yoda:

#8 makes me want to hump the nearest round protruding object. :love-smi:

Got to love a deity that includes such specimens in the human population.

Same dress, different color, same poses, and everyone keeps falling for it.

Yes, she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, but really, can she innovate at all? She's been doing the same stuff for how many years? How many iterations of Gisele's website and moderator must we go through?

Nothing has changed, despite her saying things would improve. Super disappointing. Neg me all you want, but look at the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Same dress, different color, same poses, and everyone keeps falling for it. Same far shot for the first 3-5 poses, up close poses take you straight to her website as well as anything remotely risque.

Yes, she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, but really, can she innovate at all? She's been doing the same stuff for how many years? How many iterations of Gisele's website and moderator must we go through?

Nothing has changed, despite her saying things would improve. Super disappointing. Neg me all you want, but look at the facts.

I'd rather look at her. :rolleyes:

You can piss and moan all you want about "the facts" but one of 'em is that all your carrying on about what you're NOT getting doesn't change anything.

Posting now and again the same beaten to death point :horse: is not changing the fact that Gisele is such an eye treat. I know we would wish for something different coming out of her website (and, in all fairness, she has done that as of lately, at least with some sets that are less scripted than before, IMO). But the fact remains that, for whatever reasons she has, she seems to feels more comfortable sticking to a certain type of modeling and photography. And I have come to terms with that. I am thankful that she's still regaling us with her presence, rather than disappearing forever like many other models have done before. I rather enjoy the view. :2 cents:

At least mmaphd doesn't stumble through calling XO Gisele a prostitute with HepC like that other mook. :troll2:

Being a bit of a malcontent isn't as bad as being a malicious gossip-monger and besides, mmaphd seems able to express his/her thoughts intelligently even if they're a whiner.

Gisele just launched a make over of her website. www.************ . Perhaps some of her current subscribers would like to post their impressions about it.