• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Gisele (CamWithHer) / Love Gisele

Giselle

You are the reason men lose all rational thought and reason, why a man would run home with a smile on his face, holding a woman like you would make any man feel like a boy, like that first time you found out that a woman could bring you to heaven and back you ............ speachless:kiss:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

sorry guys i had a little mix up with my account here .. this is my official acct name :) sorry about that hehehe

wow your simply amazing i was so happy to see your offical now . i cant get enough of you

LaylasBoyToy

Closed Account

What's up Gisele? It's Layla's Boy Toy, for real. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you when you were here in Phoenix. When you going to Vegas next?

T...

XoGisele

hey nice to meet ya! i think ill be heading to vegas soon! depends on if my pitbull is preggers or not hahaha

tell Layla hi for me!!!

There doesn’t seem to be any handles on the dresser drawers in those pictures. (For the record that was the last thing I noticed about the pictures. ;))

LaylasBoyToy

Closed Account

Hot post Gisele!! Layla is in Havasu this whole week. I have been pretty bored. You trying to get your pittbull prego? We were thinking late July for Vegas.

Gisele no offense, you're clearly hot as hell, but doing the same thing in a different outfit gets old quick (at least for me anyway). Your work is great, although repetitive. I can't be the only one who thinks this?

It seems like these cam girls get discovered and then lose their audience because of how repetitive the work gets. I'm no expert in the industry though, so I don't have any suggestions.

As for now, who am I kidding, this woman is gorgeous.

Right on tesko.
Camgirls are selected for their looks as wank material. If you had a creative brain you wouldn't be spending any part of your life showing your tits and flashing your gash. The name of the girl is only a bit more interesting than the brand of tissue used at the end of the jerk. We pay these girls for the fleeting fantasies they provide. Once you have become accustomed to the high turnover you need it more and more and the girls become boring more and more rapidly.

XoGisele

There doesn’t seem to be any handles on the dresser drawers in those pictures. (For the record that was the last thing I noticed about the pictures. ;))

LOL good eye! Iam going to be putting some crystal type knobs on soon ;) still looking for the perfect ones hahaha
i painted that dresser btw ;) :nanner:

XoGisele

LOL i appreciate the comments guys ;) Here I have been posting candids from my web cam... they are pics i snap before doing cam shows to show off the outfit for the day ;)
I do many types of photoshoots and creative themes for both vids and pics... but those are all in my members area :)

The cam shots are simply just a teaser for you all to enjoy ;) not at all an example of soley what i offer <3