• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Can someone fill me in on a little background on Gisele. She seems to change her website and name often. Is she licensing her site to someone that she tweeks the Gisele every year or so? She is on her 4th name right now if I count correctly. Is she an adult model only? I think she was moving to LA from Texas but not sure if that happened. Just curious.

MrMojoRisin, if you are following her on twitter, you should be able to catch her on MFC and ask her yourself. Or join her site, xoGisele, and participate in her member chats that she gives weekly. She is a very hard working beauty who enjoys her life and has a very supportive family. She does have desires for California but is true to TEXAS. She truly believes that her current website, ************, will be her last.

Trevesty

Banned
MrMojoRisin, if you are following her on twitter, you should be able to catch her on MFC and ask her yourself. Or join her site, xoGisele, and participate in her member chats that she gives weekly. She is a very hard working beauty who enjoys her life and has a very supportive family. She does have desires for California but is true to TEXAS. She truly believes that her current website, ************, will be her last.

Great summary!

And with that... boobs

xoGisele Garden

MaverickHawk5

Closed Account
I agree I love the West Coast but still a Texan and always a Texan...same for Gisele...Gisele is always known as the Texas bombshell...Im getting married in May or June but Im very supportive of Gisele and her success because she is such a sweetheart; Im just being a twitter friend to her to raise the bar of zeal for her. Good Luck with you always Gisele-your old tipper since Love Gisele.

I'm an old fart but I don't see the attraction of sideshow-freak looking Christie Mack over Gisele, sorry. :dunno::notworking:
There, I said it. :confused: