• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
We are hoping that it will go LIVE soon! Boy, has she been working HARD on getting material ready for it! It is going to be her BEST effort ever! I would believe that it will be another month or more! Butt, stay tuned to her MFC appearances and she will let us know! I, like you, can not wait to see that Day come! She is a "True Beauty" that gives her all to her FANS! Gisele is a "Pure Rockin' Blonde Bombshell" not to miss on any given night!

I can't wait :)

Attachments

• xogisele.jpg
    xogisele.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 653
The latest on ************ going Live ==> Gisele yesterday during her MFC show stated that she was hoping to see her New site go Live in about 6 weeks which means Mid-October! This will be eXXXcitng to see!

The latest on ************ going Live ==> Gisele yesterday during her MFC show stated that she was hoping to see her New site go Live in about 6 weeks which means Mid-October! This will be eXXXcitng to see!
Six more weeks, eh? Better late than never, for sure.
Thanks, EBrian. That's good information to get.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Apologies for not being around much.. As mentioned I have been super busy getting things ready for the launch of the highly anticipated ************ !! I have been posting teasers over on my BLOG so be sure to bookmark and follow me there for the latest updates!!
I am so excited and happy to get back to it!
xo G

http://************/