• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

I really do not see why paying customers of gotgisele.com should not know what is going on with the site. Any reason why this has to be kept a secret?

i'd like to know whats going on with the site aswell. think it should be public if there are any changes with the site..

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

havent seen Gisele on here in awhile nor any new pictures,I hope she alright

OK! For those of YOU who were wondering what is going on with GotGisele.com? ==> Gisele has posted her position on Tweeter yesterday for all to read! Please support her decision! She has always been very upfront with all of her Members/Fans and never wants to disappoint anyone! She and Violet will be in Vegas in less than a Week and plan on doing LIVE candid voyeur vids while there! WoW! These Beautiful Ladies are just so much FUN to WATCH and CHAT WITH!

would be better if she made a real post on her website saying that she would leave it, i just joined the website 2 weeks ago for 3 months and didnt know she was going to leave, so i feel kind of ripped off. :/ also many of the newest videos on there dont even work.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Helloo everyone!!

Apologies for the slack in going public with some recent changes in regards to my solo site. To avoid legal drama I have kept quiet and my explanation for this recent departure minimal. But to avoid rumors and to respect those who are currently dedicated members to my solo site GotGisele.com . I feel compelled to state the facts.

I am no longer submitting content nor a partner of GotGisele.com .. Although I am unsure of any future involvement, for the time being I will not be contributing to any interaction or submission of content. I hope my privacy is respected about the details of this decision but to answer some common questions...

- No I am not preggers :p
- I will continue producing NEW & exclusive content to distribute Via MyFreecams.com
- I will be doing regular and scheduled cam shows on MyfreeCams.com (only)
- I have some new projects coming soon.
- my official and only twitter account is XoGisele

Of course I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience this has caused to members. It is never my intention to neglect work. However I must do what is in my best interest. I will by no means be "disappearing" from this industry.. I will be focusing my time and energy in creating NEW exclusive content, cam shows on MFC and new projects as of 2012. I appreciate everyone's understanding of my decision and respect. I look forward to seeing yall soon! I will make a video announcing publicly my departure soon.
I also want to thank those who have been there through for me through thick and thin.. fans, members, fellow models and a select few in this crazy industry. Yall make me smile <3

xoxo Gisele

Any possibility of you getting with the Digital Desire folks and getting some real high quality glamor images out there, Gisele?

You'd be a perfect model/subject for them. Look what they did for Brittany's Bod, and she can't even begin to compare with your look.

I just hope this isn't one of those things where you're locked up in legal limbo for years and it hurts your career and the amount of material you produce. Things like that have derailed major well known models in the past.

I guess who ever joined gotgisele.com got screwed. Just like when people joined lovegisele.com, doesnt look very good when both sites are fucked with out her. Maybe number three will get a bit longer out of Gisele then the other two.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

i have some new goodies on the way ;)

One of those goodies better be you signing up for Miss FreeOnes 2012. ;-)

XoGisele

I hate that it has come to this yet again.. If there ever is a 3rd site.. it will be solely own and ran by Myself.. so the odds of me deciding to part ways would be very slim :/

Sorry again for the inconveniences .. but Live and learn... and I have every intention of only becoming bigger and better with my newly found freedom... I will always be doing LIVE cam shows on myfreecams and posting update on any future projects via Twitter and of course here..
Thanks again to everyone for their continuous support and understanding.. ;)

XoGisele

Gisele

Petra......
But of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it every year iam promoting a new site...!?!?! lol

Damn it Just plain ol "Gisele" will have to do this year :p

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: Gisele

Petra......
But of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it every year iam promoting a new site...!?!?! lol

Damn it Just plain ol "Gisele" will have to do this year :p

Man...FreeOnes really needs to put something out so you girls can host a site with us, no faff, no BS. ;-)