• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

Sorry again you feel this way... we appreciate any and all tips.. but remember 100 tokens is $2.50 for Violet and I... We appreciate and are grateful to all tips big and small.. but the amount of exposure will increase upon each amount...
.. Vio and I are very generous in Free chats considering anyone and everyone from our enemies, piers and private life are viewing.. We always put on a free chat once goals are met.. As for us suddenly leaving there is no legit excuse other than we are human beings and during certain moments it is sometimes best for us to excuse ourselves from harassment before circumstances escalate out of hand. but in that event we always return within the hour to continue shows at the last amount recorded.
So I cant apologize too much.. because we do "put out" to the furthest of our limitations..
Wondering where you were during our double dong public show!?!? hehehe

again, apologizes if we didn't satisfy your expectations.. guess we cant please em all! :/

I can't believe that is it over! OMG! This was EPIC! Gisele and Violet, thank you for making every night so much FUN and so Entertaining! Damn, I just LOVE it everytime you BOTH get together! You BOTH never disappoint! Damn, you are so Beautiful, so Friendly, and so full of SURPRISE! The Double Dong Public Show was a WINNER! OMG! That was HOT! It was Hands Down the BEST DAMN WEBCAM SHOW on MFC each and every night! The Memories of this EPIC PUBLIC WEBCAM SHOW ==> WoW! The Beauty of Violet and You, The Close-ups, The Baby Oil, The Sensual G/G FUN, The Toys! ==> WoW! I just hope that Violet and You plan on getting together more often! I, for one, want MORE! MORE! Any thoughts about visiting Violet soon? Please...........

pitino

are you talking to me?

http://photos.freeones.com/g_babes/Got_Gisele_014/

e584663066ca46d1b4fb4563d2bca086.jpg

.. but remember 100 tokens is $2.50 for Violet and I...

Sorry to hear about that. As a registered user I pay $8.00 for a 100 tokens, so somewhere between me purchasing and you receiving
there is a difference of $5.50???? Does MFC make that much money on YOUR efforts? Maybe keep that in mind too, it may be
petty cash for you, but it might be top dollar for me.
Satisfying the expectations, yes! But it was a bummer to see you both leave so soon with such a bad mood. Hope to see you on MFC
soon with a better mood and the same sensuality!

Sorry to hear about that. As a registered user I pay $8.00 for a 100 tokens, so somewhere between me purchasing and you receiving
there is a difference of $5.50???? Does MFC make that much money on YOUR efforts? Maybe keep that in mind too, it may be
Satisfying the expectations, yes! But it was a bummer to see you both leave so soon with such a bad mood. Hope to see you on MFC

I hear you, mate. They are taking a good chunk of the tips for sure. But remember that the models are also quite exposed to trolls, haters and good old plain psychos that can make it very hard for them to put up and do a good show. Humans we are.

LOL at 8 bucks being "top dollar" for you. Get over it, sometimes you don't get what you want even if you throw money at it.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Gisele, the blonde bombshell (who now happens to be a brunette bombshell!) shot this delicious little set in Seattle on the shores of Lake Washington. I love her sexy, sensual side. In this set you can fully grasp just how long her perfectly shaped legs are. They’ll lead you right up to that juicy round ass of hers and on to other good parts. Gisele is promising some sexified naughty updates for the month of December. I guess she wants to be on Santa’s “good girl” list … wonder if she’ll make it
wlEmoticon-winkingsmile.png
JOIN GISELE’s site for her weekly LIVE member chats, video updates, member chat archives, webcam and high res photo sets and even her special bloopers and candids she saves just for her members!

Gisele, the blonde bombshell (who now happens to be a brunette bombshell!) shot this delicious little set in Seattle on the shores of Lake Washington. I love her sexy, sensual side. In this set you can fully grasp just how long her perfectly shaped legs are. They’ll lead you right up to that juicy round ass of hers and on to other good parts. Gisele is promising some sexified naughty updates for the month of December. I guess she wants to be on Santa’s “good girl” list … wonder if she’ll make it
wlEmoticon-winkingsmile.png
JOIN GISELE’s site for her weekly LIVE member chats, video updates, member chat archives, webcam and high res photo sets and even her special bloopers and candids she saves just for her members!

A brunette???? What in hell did she go and do that for??

Tommy Jo tried the dark haired look and lost a good percentage of her appeal. I hope it isn't the same with Gisele.