• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

lol he cares so much because he'll probably do whatever she says to himself in order to live the fantasy that whatever gisele likes, he will have, and thus she will somehow want him to fuck her immediately!

Haha ok...I thought I might have been a little harsh before, and I came back to make peace, but yeah, wtf. I agree dude. If she liked braids, this fool would've been up all night putting cornrows in his shit. lol. I just wanted to point out the fallacy in repeatedly asking a random person on the internet, exactly what they want, as if they were going to do exactly what they said the minute they logged off. LOL. Anyways, this lame topic is officially a distraction. So I don't want to perpetuate it.

I want to bring it back on track by reposting this candid. I've seen plenty o sexy galleries from GG but the run of the mill Friday night stuff is pretty sweet too.

I wonder what kind of beer that is? Looks tasty. I was thinking Stella or something, but since she's from Texico it's probably Dos Equis or some shit :thefinger

With a figure like Gisele's it had to be a miller lite. Keep up the great work.

(GG doesn't know all the guys in the restaurant achieved wood when she walked in.)

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

HEHEHE yall rock... what can I say.. I like me some beer :p

When is she going to "do" Violet? I know it was postponed, but when is the new date?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

HEHEHE yall rock... what can I say.. I like me some beer :p

Book a trip to the Netherlands and I'll take you to belgium for some good beer. :)

What is the actual site like? How much pussy shown etc or is it just like these previews we see everywhere?

Thanks for posting the links everyone, Gisele is bangin'