• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Howdy Yall <3
Just wishing everyone a Great weekend!! I am already having a very productive morning and I figured I'd post a few of my favs from a while back <3 Keep those votes a cummin!! i <3 Yall
XOXO Gisele

VOTEGISELE.COM

Just voted for you Gisele.. you are lovely.. :D

More more more pirtures of you please please please :D

Howdy Yall <3
Just wishing everyone a Great weekend!! I am already having a very productive morning and I figured I'd post a few of my favs from a while back <3 Keep those votes a cummin!! i <3 Yall
XOXO Gisele

VOTEGISELE.COM

You post pictures like this, and you really think you need to ask us to keep cummin?:D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Howdy Yall <3
XOXO Gisele

VOTEGISELE.COM

you sure do know how to wear a hat well

gisele you're my favorite girl and you will be forever, but you can put new photos? your site takes more than a week I had to update and delete me and these photos are old, need more

First she was L.ove Gisele, then she was Got Gisele, she will always be Goddess Gisele to me.

redsamuel

Banned

GotGisele.com is a great solo site and so was LoveGisele.com. The old site is obviously worth spending a month in if you never have, since it has a bunch of hot Gisele sets and vids, and the new one is a nice continuation of that with the LIVE Gisele shows and updates. I even joined Divinity18.com for a month to find her sets there, so maybe I'm a bit of a Gisele fanatic. :dunno:

betchips

Banned

http://www.*****************/galleries/555/love_gisele_beach_bikini.html

Nice pictures again Gisele

GotGisele.com is a great solo site and so was LoveGisele.com. The old site is obviously worth spending a month in if you never have, since it has a bunch of hot Gisele sets and vids, and the new one is a nice continuation of that with the LIVE Gisele shows and updates. I even joined Divinity18.com for a month to find her sets there, so maybe I'm a bit of a Gisele fanatic. :dunno:

I won't join lovegisele.com. Gisele isn't part of it anymore and i want her to get all the monthly fees. ;)

Im not gonna lie, i hope she doesnt become a milf for awhile still ;) lol