• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

i <3 yall just as much as I love bein a goober :D

XoGisele

Helloooo Hellloooo all my lovelies! Has it been long enough!?!?! I think so!! So here are some new pics from the ALL nude and naughty HD webcam pic set LIVE NOW in my members area!! matching HD video LIVE soon! check out the teaser version in my BLOG :)
xoXo Gisele

clicky to see "bigger" ... Full size LIVE NOW on GotGisele.com <3

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery

Helloooo Hellloooo all my lovelies! Has it been long enough!?!?! I think so!! So here are some new pics from the ALL nude and naughty HD webcam pic set LIVE NOW in my members area!! matching HD video LIVE soon! check out the teaser version in my BLOG :)
xoXo Gisele

clicky to see "bigger" ... Full size LIVE NOW on GotGisele.com <3

Nice pictures sexy

Awesome pictures, GG!

pitino

are you talking to me?

http://photos.freeones.com/g_babes/Got_Gisele_005/

stamped__D3S5806.jpg

You are absolutely delicious sweet Gisele !!!

Hey Gisele, I had a membership to your site for couple months and I have to say, WOW! Couldn't find a flaw on you. But I have a question, would you ever do a hardcore for your fanboys? I known I would love it!

XoGisele

aw thanks babe, I am glad you liked my work! I dont do hardcore and most likely will never.. my nitch is more in the art of seduction and adult modeling ;)

aw thanks babe, I am glad you liked my work! I dont do hardcore and most likely will never.. my nitch is more in the art of seduction and adult modeling ;)

Gisele, you are amazing. You are the master in the "art of seduction". The best thing you do is give us just enough to wet our appetite. I'm glad you aren't doing HC, keep it up and I'll keep it up for you.

budbird; said:
Gisele, you are amazing. You are the master in the "art of seduction". The best thing you do is give us just enough to wet our appetite. I'm glad you aren't doing HC, keep it up and I'll keep it up for you.

Gisele.....remember me....i want to see you with a new pussy hair cut...please....

Gisele...you are so Hot but I am disappointed because I did belong to your website but dropped it because you seemed to slow down alot posting pictures or videos. For awhile the content was getting posted frequently but the past month, very little. You even slow some with you member chats. I think your great but don't let your members down.