• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xo Eve - AKA: Evelyn, Evelyn Cates, Xo Evelyn

Re: Asian Alt Model, Evelyn

jitna, you must be the lucky one, I still haven't received anything on my attempt to register.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

not even an initial recognition that you signed up?

Not on the forum. Just on the site back on New Years Day, and Eve did not ask us to nominate her until the 5th. Since then nothing, and I just checked spam to be sure.

jitna

if you signed up and you didnt get a response in a couple hours, i think you should try sighing up again. i mean i just re-registered like 10 minutes ago and ive already gotten a "we've received your application" response

I just tried to re-register, used different username, since it told me that mine is already in use. I tried a different username and was told email already in use. I tried to sign in and was told account is waiting for verification. I don't know if they are waiting for their verification or mine. If it is mine, I need the e-mail to get verified, but I have not gotten it yet. :dunno:

jitna

lets see...
you could try to login under the first registering, you could try using a different email, you could try using the "forgot your password" button,, you could make sure the onhercam email didnt get sent into the spam folder, or you could just wait for Abbie to save the day. shes got superpowers

1. Tried it
2. will try it
3. will use in case of emergency
4. tried it
5. If Abbie can do it, I would be ever so grateful

jitna

Eve is off the chart. God damn.

thats why when i make my charts it starts with Evelyn...and ends with her...

ok, its probably more of a collage than a chart, but Eve's all over it

jitna

Thank you so much for taking the time and nominating me! xoxoxo!

its taking a lot more time than i bet you thought it would (more than i thought it would) seeing as how the onhercam forum seems to be allergic to my email

Thank you so much for taking the time and nominating me! xoxoxo!

Believe me, you are welcome. I hope the site will let jitna get it done too.
How does voting work on this contest? Do vote on the forum or is there some other link I haven't seen there? Do we need to nominate you everyday?
I am sorry for so many questions, but I am assuming if you wanted to be nominated, you also want to win ;). I just want to help that happen.