• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox One

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Makes some of the things they have said pretty funny now. Should be good news going foward.
I'm hearing it means that family sharing thing is no longer possible? Seemed like the only potential good thing about all the DRM.

I still wouldn't be too willing to forgive them that quickly if it's true. Despite all the other stuff that the Playstation is better than them with a statement needs to be made by gamers to for Microsoft even thinking of requirements that stupid and being willing to go through with them in the first place.

Still has an non-removable hard drive and is $100 more than the PS4.

Ya the drive not being upgradeable as easy as the 360 is kinda bugs me, but then again I've had a 320gb(my own laptop drive) installed for over 2 years now and only filled it half way.

Price point I'm not too worried about. The required Kinect almost justifies the $100 increase, and yes I do want a Kinect :facepalm: its more for my son I tell you, really it is. :D

I'm hearing it means that family sharing thing is no longer possible? Seemed like the only potential good thing about all the DRM.

Ya not happening. It was a good idea, sharing that is.

-

Ya the drive not being upgradeable as easy as the 360 is kinda bugs me, but then again I've had a 320gb(my own laptop drive) installed for over 2 years now and only filled it half way.

Price point I'm not too worried about. The required Kinect almost justifies the $100 increase, and yes I do want a Kinect :facepalm: its more for my son I tell you, really it is. :D

I don't give a damn about the Kinect. It's the only reason that the Xbox One is $100 more in the first place. I don't care about talking to the console, I don't care about waving my hands to change the channel and I sure as hell don't care about talking to anyone through Skype. I just care about the games and that's it.

Still better than a ps4. I'm super glad they ditched all the bullshit, but $500 is still a bit too steep for me to grab one on day 1.

What's wrong with the PS4?

I don't give a damn about the Kinect. It's the only reason that the Xbox One is $100 more in the first place. I don't care about talking to the console, I don't care about waving my hands to change the channel and I sure as hell don't care about talking to anyone through Skype. I just care about the games and that's it.

What's wrong with the PS4?

Poop exclusives and inferior online service, IMO. And for the people who think the extra 100$ is going to be an issue for MS, remember that the PS3 launched at 600$ and did decently.

Poop exclusives and inferior online service, IMO. And for the people who think the extra 100$ is going to be an issue for MS, remember that the PS3 launched at 600$ and did decently.
First,Other than Gears and Halo,what exclusives does Xbox have over Sony that are really that much better? I can list more PS3 exclusives that blow 360's out of the water.Besides,the number of exclusive titles will be much less than the current generation,so the whole exclusive argument will become a less relevant topic.

Their online services isn't bad,so I don't know where you are getting that from.It's been well stated that Netflix is infinitely better on PS3 than 360.If you are just talking about their online gaming infrastructure,ok,it could be better,but it's not as bad as most Xbox fanboys say it is,but that's why they are requiring PS+ for online gaming now to subsidize the cost of servers,thus improving their online infrastructure.

As to you $100 point,sure it did decent,but it didn't sell better than 360 or Wii,so your point is invalid,because $100 will be a HUGE difference,and the current preorders are proving that.

MS has made some super boneheaded mistakes with their new console,and everyone knows it.That's why they are backpedaling on their DRM policies,and I'm sure that there are a few more changes to come just so they can compete with PS4.

tumblr_mr2bpgoaQa1s8k1g9o1_400.gif

This is going to be the toughest generation to know which console to get first.the last gen it was clear ps3 ,but now the field is pretty much level hardware wise.And with Ms picking up exclusives and deals with Ea and Activision they could give Sony a run for their money when it comes to exclusive content.

The exclusives they showed at E3 were awesome and really surprised me.Not shocked we saw a new Halo And Forza, but them putting down Alan Wake is a downer. i also thin k the Ea Deal will get them some exclusive stuff for Mass Effect 4 and other games, so it may be wise to go xbox one first console.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be the toughest generation to know which console to get first.the last gen it was clear ps3 ,but now the field is pretty much level hardware wise.And with Ms picking up exclusives and deals with Ea and Activision they could give Sony a run for their money when it comes to exclusive content.

The exclusives they showed at E3 were awesome and really surprised me.Not shocked we saw a new Halo And Forza, but them putting down Alan Wake is a downer. i also thin k the Ea Deal will get them some exclusive stuff for Mass Effect 4 and other games, so it may be wise to go xbox one first console.

Launch lineup

· Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
· Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
· Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
· Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
· Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
· Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
· Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
· Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
· FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
· Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
· Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
· Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
· Lego Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
· Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
· Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
· NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
· Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
· Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
· Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
· Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)

Launch lineup

· Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
· Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
· Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
· Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
· Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
· Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
· Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
· Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
· FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
· Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
· Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
· Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
· Lego Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
· Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
· Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
· NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
· Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
· Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
· Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
· Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
· Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)

That settles it. I'm going to have to get both again.

That settles it. I'm going to have to get both again.

The list doesnt excite me much enough to buy at launch especially at $500. Mind you I probably wouldnt buy more than 2 at launch regardless so I guess its not a bad line up.

Playstation Plus is not bad, I would certainly say its better than what xbox offers.
One thing xbox has done right though in Europe is shipping FIFA 14 with every console. Though i'll still be getting the PS4 probably.

Amazon.co.uk are listing the pads at £89.99 and the pad with charger kit nearing the £150 mark, I hope once again these are placeholder prices. Given that we have the confirmed price of the game, surely the accessories should be accurate at this stage as well?

This may have been covered already, but how will the Xbox One work with the Xbox 360 in regards to gamer tags and achievements being split across the platforms?

I plan to keep my 360 for sake of the games I have and for those that will be 360 exclusives, I don't really want two gamer scores.

Amazon.co.uk are listing the pads at £89.99 and the pad with charger kit nearing the £150 mark, I hope once again these are placeholder prices. Given that we have the confirmed price of the game, surely the accessories should be accurate at this stage as well?

This may have been covered already, but how will the Xbox One work with the Xbox 360 in regards to gamer tags and achievements being split across the platforms?

I plan to keep my 360 for sake of the games I have and for those that will be 360 exclusives, I don't really want two gamer scores.

I read somewhere your total gamerscore will be the same across both but you will be able to earn achievements twice as much if you played a game like Fifa 14 on 360 and Fifa 14 on Xbox One. They have thier own set of achievements to earn.

^i haven't heard anything about achievements other than:
A) you will keep your GS from the 360 and...
B) build on it with Xbone achievements.

Do you have a link with info about 'new' achievements for 'old' games?