• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox 360

Don't have one, but people I talk to say it works, but after a few hours of play it gets really hot. They've had it since launch. I've been told the cd's are scorching when they remove them from the console. There is another wave hitting the stores April 2nd. I'm probably going to wait till they improve the Madden game!

i found like 40 brand new xbox 360's at my costco, the regular one, not core system, PGR3, play & charge thing, extra wireless controller for $436 pretty good

only for pirated CD, :D

I think there is no problem withe the dvd player and This Xbox360 is a rival to PS3, but I can't wait for the what game can it handle.

Some games are more visually stunning than others. I just picked mine up yesterday and got the Ghost Recon game> It looks absolutely AMAZING! I like the feel of the controller and so far there seems to be no real problems. No freezing, overheating, etc.

I liked the ones for the xbox. This one so far is really good. Reviews I've seen give it a 9+ out of ten. Gives you a very realistic feel. You have to take cover and shoot around walls, cars, etc. The enemy AI seems pretty good. They take cover as well and seem fairly aggressive. I have an HD set, so the game looks and sounds great. If you like these military games, then I'd say it's a buy!
In the older Ghost Recon games I used to play the levels out pretty slowly, but in this one it seems a little faster paced. So far I can't just go around sniping soldiers. There are more fire fights and I think it makes it a lot better. I am not a great gamer, so to me it seems pretty hard!
Any games you recommend?

Is Elder Scrolls like a Final Fantasy type game, or is it more like Zelda?
By the way, saw some previews to Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. Looks pretty impressive.

OMG between me and my bro we have over 200 hours on the game, I have missed a little to much class thanks to is as well, bar-none best title for the 360 so far, god I hope they have 5 around the corner.

Wow you guys have 200 hours? :eek: I only have around 25 hours or so and I'm falling a little behind in my classes as well. :o