• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox 360

I kno the xbox 360 has been hard to get around Christmas time and whatnot nad they said that it would be impossible to get if you didnt have a pre-order and i was wondering if anyone can buy it straight up now.. like it has been a while and i am wondering if it hit the stores that you can go up to the register and buy now? BTW who has one now? How is the gameplay and doesn it still hold up good since the time you bought it?

I've had one since launch. No problems at all.

I 2 have had a 360 since launch and so far no real major problems except for the ocassional freeze up. Just hit the power button and start playing again so far it does not happen on games u need to save yet.: :glugglug: but trying to find one in stores is still slim.

I got a 360, it wasn't all that hard to get after christmas. The graphics are good (they are probably awesome on a HD TV) and I have had no problems with the system. The biggest drawback right now is lack of decent games.

Caleb14 said:
I got a 360, it wasn't all that hard to get after christmas. The graphics are good (they are probably awesome on a HD TV) and I have had no problems with the system. The biggest drawback right now is lack of decent games.
You got that right. A couple good games coming up within a month though. :glugglug:

Guys dont worry so much, all systems take time to buil dup thier library of good games. It is going to happen with the 360. Also, with the 360 so easy to program for (runs java) game developers are going to jump games for the pc to the 360 in a heart beat. You are going to see great games coming out this summer and fall. If your a big FPS player, fear is coming out, an MMO that is a FPS huxley is coming out. Patience guy's. Trust me all those sony fanboys dont know what they are gonna miss out on cause they refuse to believe an american company can make a quality system. The game makers are going to come to xbox with the ease and shelf life that the 360 offers with thier online support. Sony is not going to be able to rival that system of online play, and that is the wave of the future for game makers. The games are oging to come. If you build it they will come.

The games are oging to come. If you build it they will come.
Yeah I am waiting right now I am playing some old Xbox titles on it but I know in March there will be some better stuff realeased.

Got mine 3 weeks ago, from the first time i turned it on it kept coming up with red lights which indicates problems. Got in touch with Microsoft who straight away sent out a swap as a replacement. Had that one just over a week and have not had a single problem with it.

Games wise i have only got Amped 3 (which is awesome) and PGR3 Which is the best looking racing game yet.

People are actually having a lot of trouble with the power supply and processor of the new X-Box 360. The playstation 3 has learned immensly from these problems and that is why it has not been released yet. Playstation 3 has a processor at least three tie more powerful than that of x-Box 360, therefore it will load three times as fast. In sort, the SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) team members are currently working on a graphics card that is also a larger size than that of the x-box 360. Basically, i have been pretty neutral in the Playstation Vs. X-box fued, but i think that Playstation is gonna take the higher ratings in the new Next Generation Consoles.

MikeTheLegacy

i'll be getting 1 when gear of war and lost planet comes out..they look amazing

MikeTheLegacy said:
People are actually having a lot of trouble with the power supply and processor of the new X-Box 360. The playstation 3 has learned immensly from these problems and that is why it has not been released yet. Playstation 3 has a processor at least three tie more powerful than that of x-Box 360, therefore it will load three times as fast. In sort, the SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) team members are currently working on a graphics card that is also a larger size than that of the x-box 360. Basically, i have been pretty neutral in the Playstation Vs. X-box fued, but i think that Playstation is gonna take the higher ratings in the new Next Generation Consoles.

MikeTheLegacy

well to be honest, the reason sony is actually holding back is due to the whole blu-ray drive. It is not becaus of what you said. Right now a cheap blu-rey drive runs close to a $1000.00 . Now to debunk what you said. First the procesor speed could be clocked faster yes, but that does not mean it will load faster. The blu-ray drive that is coming with the ps3 is a 1x drive, the dvd drive in the 360 is a 16x drive. The 360 will load faster then the ps3. To graphics cards, right now programers are having a hard time coding for the ps3 becaus eof its achitecture, it is real difficult. The 360 is easy due to the base of it being java script. Now to those who are all big on the whole blu-ray thing. It means absolutely squat when it comes to games right now.
The big battle is this Blu-ray holds 40 gig's of info while HD-DvD holds 35 gig's. This is only important for movies right now, games dont get that big. Now maybe a final fantasy game will come out that is 30-40 gigs and then yes the blu ray would be viable. But this is not happening any time soon. the 360 does have bug's yes, but how old is the ps2, and can you say disc read error? Come on sony's track record of making quality stuff is just not there.Yes it is safer to wait a bit when the systems first come out. Both systems will be good, both will have thier great games. Sony has been known for rpg's, and xbox dominates online consoles. So thats what it boils down too. Do you prefer rpg's playing by yourself, or do you like to play online games with other people?

just wait til the price wars start then buy them both, have the best of both worlds!!

PS3 is going to have to release something crazy, and i thought that they were using bluetooth technology. That's why there is seven controllers. Bluetooth can only hold up to seven appliances.

Also, i prefer online games, but i hate halo. I love the Socom Series.

MikeTheLegacy said:
PS3 is going to have to release something crazy, and i thought that they were using bluetooth technology. That's why there is seven controllers. Bluetooth can only hold up to seven appliances.

Also, i prefer online games, but i hate halo. I love the Socom Series.

Bluetooth and Blu-ray are entirely diferent eliments. Bluetooth is for wire free things (i.e. controllers, cell phone headsets). Blu-ray is a type of storage format on a disc. Like the socom games? Have you ever played online with that. The times I have ever played on that, if I was winning the other guys disconnected thier ps2 and left, or you got stand-by'd. Yes there are cheaters on xbox live, but atleast microsoft does monitor it. Sony said they will not monitor the online side of thier console. Also, if you are into socom you should see ghost reacon advanced warrior, comes out march 9th. Man now that is next gen gameing.

Most of the problems with the Xbox360 are due to carelessness by the user than they are faults with the 360. You obviously shouldn't move the unit while it's on, and you probably should keep it in a large area with good ventilation that's not too dusty, just like any other piece of electronic equipment!