• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox 360

It comes out on December 2nd if you live in England. ALso most places are no longer taking pre-orders, however, GAME are still taking preorders on there first batch of core systems so there is a good chace of getting one on launch day if you settle for a core system.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Perfect Dark Zero looks awesome, though it's been much too long between the last one for me to maintain any excitement for it.

Still...if it's half as good as the first, it'll be a great game.

The 360 has some bugs they need to work out. 20% have reported crashing because it can't cool itself. This is another reason you wait and not run out and buy the first batch

Rattrap said:
Perfect Dark Zero looks awesome, though it's been much too long between the last one for me to maintain any excitement for it.

Still...if it's half as good as the first, it'll be a great game.
this game is just commercial bullshit for me, I wouldn't say this game looks beautiful, that's wrong :1orglaugh
the lineup of the x360 is pretty bad, exept PGR3, no more good games :(

oh, man, I so want this...
Call Of Duty 2 looks awesome, but Ghost Recon looks better.
they've got some pretty kick ass games coming out next year.

i play condmned & call of duty 2 alot!
damn these games are so fucking sweet!

call of duty 2 online through xbox live rocks!

Don't know. Till now all the games are the same with nicer graphics. Nothing extrordinary:(

Well there will always be people who bash something. People are always quick to criticize something. Personally, I have had mine since day 1. I love it, true there arent as many games out right now that I wanted. But, that is going to resolve it's self in a few short months. The system is awsome, have had zero problems with it.
I have a buddy who is a playstation fanboy and I am an admitted xbox fanboy so here I will list a set of pro's and con's for it through the debates we have had.

Con's)
1) No traditional rpg's for it.
2) not supported heavily by japanese game maker's.
3) Possibly shipped too soon.
4) Not much in the way of launch title's.

Pro's)
1) xbox live, sony is about 4-5 years behind on the online market for console's. Yes, you can play game's on-line with the ps2, but if any of you have done this you experience a ton of lag and cheaters who arent regulated. Yes, cheating goes on with xbox live but people do get banned, ask about 15,000 who have lost thier service due to halo cheating.
2) With a java based script it makes it easier for companies to make game's for it, just transfering it from p.c. to console is alot easier because of the similar software programs.
3) Yeah I have to restate number one again, xbox live. Most people by now are getting some kind of broadband internet service. XBOX live is just way too fun.
4) There are traditional rpg's coming(i.e. mass effect, oblivion, green dragon)
5) Alot of old square developers( the guys who originally made Final Fantasy) are into new projects and are supporting the 360.
6) People can complain about the campaign mode of halo2, I am one of them, but the multiplayer was done so brilliantly, so how is halo3 going to be done? Better I would presume.

Ok being a self admitted fanboy of xbox I could easily find more pro's then con's. So I am going to be honest with you. What type of gameing experience are you looking for? If it is an online experience killing other people onlinbe, I would say definately go with the 360. Right now there is only one game that slightly pushes two of the three processors and thats condemend. Perfect dark, call of duty 2, and QUAKE 4 are only utilizing one of the three processor's. Wait for a couple of years to see how beautiful the second and third generation games will look.
With the live service on the 360, I can be in one game playing campaign, a buddy of mine can be in a totally different game playing either multiplayer or in campaign mode and we can both talk to each other. All of the 360 games are xbox live aware. This doesnt mean they will alll be multiplayer on-line, but you will be able to interact with others while playing every 360 game.
Yes it sounds like I have really hyped up the online play for the 360, well to me that is the biggest selling point, it make's your games have a huge replay value. Just like perfect dark. Not only is there a campaign mode, but you have multiplayer death/ctf/ and the other usual gambits of multiplayer, but you also have an online coop mode. Yes, I can join a game with anyone else in the world and play through the campaign mode with them. Just think how hot this will be when halo3 comes out or some other great FPS. Trust me, if you are on the fence on what to get, go with the 360, your games are going to have alot more replay value compared to the ps3.
Ok some of you might ask, how can you say the ps3 wont have a good replay value? Well, to be honest, sony has not said one word about making an online service.So to me that sounds like they arent going too. And, if they do, do you think us americans will get it right away? No probably something like about a year after the japanese do.

Last edited:
i love playing on my x360
people who are complaining about the crash & other "problems"
are most likely people who don't have a xbox.
i dont have any problems with my system playing hours and hours on & on.
love condemned, love call of duty 2
people got to stop complaining about the system, it works good!
xbox live is so great!
the only thing is that its not available right know, but that problem couldnt last to long i think.