• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
XBiz is a fun night, you should def come!:)
Vegas.. it depends on what you like. If you like 4 days of drinking, constant attention, getting your pic taken, then yes, GO! For me, it's overwhelming and stressful but I always have a good time.

Yeah I'm umming and aahing over going to the Xbiz awards at the mo. I'm already planning to work a couple of the booths at the convention in Vegas but I was wondering if it's worth going to the award show or not. it's my birthday that weekend as well, maybe I'll save the money and live it up some. ;)

I must drop by and give Briana a vote - winks... Fantastic news babe (thumbs up)

Count with my support Briana Lee!!!

Thanks guys! Apparently the voting starts on December 1st but I'm not sure how or where yet. I'll keep you updates!

Yeah I'm umming and aahing over going to the Xbiz awards at the mo. I'm already planning to work a couple of the booths at the convention in Vegas but I was wondering if it's worth going to the award show or not. it's my birthday that weekend as well, maybe I'll save the money and live it up some. ;)

Thanks guys! Apparently the voting starts on December 1st but I'm not sure how or where yet. I'll keep you updates!

Thanks if I recall last year I think it was on the awards site I believe but not too sure

I won't answer. 'cause answering honestly could 'cause me a ban for flaming an OCSM. Been there, done that...

Oh, but here is no need to flame. You can just calmly state reasons of why she should not win. You could also use a fake account and noone will realize that it's secretly you...
:stir:

Briana Lee

Thanks if I recall last year I think it was on the awards site I believe but not too sure

Yeah it probably will be but it's just where on the site and how that I'm waiting to find out.

Oh, but here is no need to flame. You can just calmly state reasons of why she should not win. You could also use a fake account and noone will realize that it's secretly you...
:stir:

Or he could PM you and not start shit on this thread.... ;)

Briana Lee

You won't believe it but my site has been nominated for a AVN award in the Best Solo Girl Website category!! I seriously could not believe my eyes when I saw it! Wow, just wow. I've never been nominated in either awards before and now I get a nomination in both in the same year. Unfortunately this one is not in a fan vote category though.

134daa87181d1bca75b5d27e523d913e_large.jpg

You won't believe it but my site has been nominated for a AVN award in the Best Solo Girl Website category!! I seriously could not believe my eyes when I saw it! Wow, just wow. I've never been nominated in either awards before and now I get a nomination in both in the same year. Unfortunately this one is not in a fan vote category though.

CONGRADULATIONS !....That should just tell you how much of a dominate force you are in the adult entertainment world

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Ari Dee and Aaliyah Love also nominated. You caused enough trouble during the Miss Freeones. Try to behave yourself this time.

Congrats

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

congratulations, Bri! i absolutely believe anytime someone tries to give you an award for how great you are.

Briana Lee

CONGRADULATIONS !....That should just tell you how much of a dominate force you are in the adult entertainment world

Haha, thanks. I wouldn't quite say dominant though.

Ari Dee and Aaliyah Love also nominated. You caused enough trouble during the Miss Freeones. Try to behave yourself this time.

You know me, I like a bit of drama during these sort of things......:facepalm:

Congratulations Bri on your well deserved nominations :coolthumb:

Thanks hun!

congratulations, Bri! i absolutely believe anytime someone tries to give you an award for how great you are.

Haha, thanks

That's awesome! Good for you!!

Thanks hun. I';m pretty stoked. I know I have no chance of winning but still happy to be nominated!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8710560, member: 586426"]Haha, thanks. I wouldn't quite say dominant though.

OOO PLEASE STOP !.....You're just being modest, You know your a very successful career woman, From your little website from years ago till today #Respect

Briana Lee

OOO PLEASE STOP !.....You're just being modest, You know your a very successful career woman, From your little website from years ago till today #Respect

Thanks but lets see what happen in the next couple of months. :)

Thanks but lets see what happen in the next couple of months. :)

I still haven't figure out were to vote or if Xbiz does the voting, I even asked them on Twitter and got no reply

The only "Webcam” and "Social Media Star" voting I know of is avn's website and ummm you should have that locked all ready if you were nominated

And im still trying to figure out how you’re not even nominated

Briana Lee

I still haven't figure out were to vote or if Xbiz does the voting, I even asked them on Twitter and got no reply

The only "Webcam” and "Social Media Star" voting I know of is avn's website and ummm you should have that locked all ready if you were nominated

And im still trying to figure out how you’re not even nominated

Nope didn't get nominated in those categories unfortunately. I'm sure the voting will be done on Xbiz's site. It doesn't start until Monday.

Nope didn't get nominated in those categories unfortunately. I'm sure the voting will be done on Xbiz's site. It doesn't start until Monday.

Since theirs still 6 days till Monday i think you should get all 4 million of your twitter followers to protest and add you to the ballot immediately

I'm 100% not trying to be rude or disrespectful towards the other woman......but lets be real here for a minute...Why are you not at least nominated