• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The stipulation in Bryan v. Triple H makes the outcome of the match a foregone conclusion. That definitely lowers my interest in the match... more so than it already was anyway. Batista will win the title at WM. Somebody will end up screwing DB at the end. They're going to drag out Bryan chasing the title until at least SummerSlam. I'm over it. I don't even care if he wins the title at this point.

No CM Punk at WM is a big deal to me. He deserved to be headlining the event. Without Punk, I'm not really looking forward to any match on the card. I was looking forward to Cena v. Bray Wyatt, but it looks like they're going to work Hogan in to it somehow. That sounds like an excellent way to ruin a match.

Undertaker is obviously winning. The Usos aren't losing the gold. Big E will drop the IC title to Cesaro or Swagger. Sheamus will beat Christian. AJ Lee (if she hasn't lost the title before WM) will be dropping the belt to one of the total divas. Dave and his skinny jeans will win.

I'd love to see the Shield and the Wyatt family fight again. I'd watch that every night.

Batista will win the title at WM. Somebody will end up screwing DB at the end. They're going to drag out Bryan chasing the title until at least SummerSlam.

I sincerely hope they aren't that dumb. If the plan isn't for Bryan to win the belt at Mania, then they're extremely callous to dangle that carrot now when they could have just put on Bryan/Hunter as a standalone grudge match. A story of being screwed over and shafted in the manner Bryan has, if it is to have a happy ending, surely deserves to have his happy ending at WrestleMania. If he wins the title in New Orleans, then all the twists and turns since SummerSlam have told a decent story. If he doesn't... well, that would be shit, to be blunt. The hero is supposed to come through in the end, and traditionally WrestleMania is "the end." If Bryan doesn't win the title, I'll resent them not holding off on his title pursuit until the aftermath/"new season" and keeping Orton/Batista and Bryan/Hunter 100% separate.

Sheamus will beat Christian.

Fucking hell, I never want to see them wrestle each other again. I thought last night's match felt decisive enough. It's beyond a joke how often they've wrestled each other.

As for the battle royal - the fact they are describing it as the "Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal" makes me think the Big Show will win.

As for the battle royal - the fact they are describing it as the "Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal" makes me think the Big Show will win.

I bet Cena wins. I hope he doesn't but they sure do like making Cena do and achieve things no one else can in the WWE.

Mr_Stiffy I told you it will be Taker vs Lesnar at WM....but it's a shame it won't be the last match of the event, because as it has been stablished on Raw... Bryan will fight for the WWE / WHC Heavyweight Champsionship (because I think it's obvious that he will beat HHH) and, in my opinion, the reaction of the crowd will be waaaaaay louder if Bryan wins the title instead of ending the event with another Taker win.

Personally I think if Lesnar had returned in full-time work, he would have had chances to win, because he's one of the "chosen" opponents for Taker himself to end the streak....but it won't be like this, by the way...we're on the road to WM, and I don't want to see one week Taker and next week Lesnar separatedly, until it will be the last week before the event, and both stay in the same ring exchanging words or with a little of bit of fighting.

So, in this case, I prefer an ending with Bryan as new champ than Taker winning his match.

It would be awesome that Lesnar wins...this is what Taker wanted since at least 4 years ago....I remember Taker confronting Lesnar after an UFC match against Cain Velasquez...Perhaps they will use that stuff for the WM promo lol.

" You wanna do it??? " LOL

I bet Cena wins.

He won't be in it now that his match with Bray Wyatt is official. The preview on WWE.com about it lists Ryback and Big E as being confirmed, but not Cena. Him coming out to throw his hat in the ring was just an excuse for him to be in the ring so the Wyatts could come out. So far they have that pair, Curtis Axel (mentioned on Raw even though he didn't get an inset promo like the other two) and Ziggler, Kingston and Sandow - all announced on the WWE app.

Mr_Stiffy I told you it will be Taker vs Lesnar at WM....

You told me, did you? They've been talking about it being Taker/Lesnar even since it became obvious last summer that the planned Rock/Lesnar match was out. Unless you're talking about that post where you "told me" it would be Taker vs Lesnar back in February in which you were also talking about Taker wanting to work with Bryan... :thumbsup:

Don't know why you're singling me out, I never once suggested that it wouldn't be. I just said I wasn't keen on the match happening because I'd worry about Taker getting hurt. And I still do.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm pretty sure they're only putting DB in the title match as a way to placate the fans so that they don't completely hijack the last match on the card. The plan all along has been Orton v. Batista, but WWE did not anticipate that everyone would boo Batista out of the building at the RR and every subsequent appearance. And since you can't have a heel v. heel match go off last at WM, they inserted Bryan into the match.

But I still think Dave will win the title. They're not giving Bryan a WM moment this year.

Gust Host: Hulk Hogan
1. Ryback v. The Ultimate Warrior (not that anybody wants to see it, but hopefully it will be a squash match)
2. Big E. Langston (c) v. Sandow, Kofi, Miz, Barrett, Truth, or Ziggler - singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship (He'll face a mid-card wrestler. Choose whichever one you want.)
3. AJ Lee (c) v. Tamina Snuka - singles match for the WWE Divas title (this might get cut)
4. The New Age Outlaws v. The Usos - tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship**
5. Dean Ambrose (c) v. Roman Reigns v. Seth Rollins - triple threat match for the WWE United States Championship
6. John Cena v. Bray Wyatt - singles match
7. Daniel Bryan v. Triple H - singles match*
8. Brock Lesnar v. The Undertaker - no holds barred match
9. Randy Orton v. Batista - singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

This was my predicted card on January 30th. Other than Warrior not wrestling anymore and AJ facing a total diva, I did pretty well on the rest of the card.

Sheamus will probably wrestle Christian. Maybe a tag match? Sheamus & Ziglgler v. Del Rio & Christian. That would be a way to work all four men into a mach.

I think the battle royal is just an excuse to get guys like Henry, Miz, Kofi, Ryback, Axel, Fandango, Sandow, Barrett, R-Truth, etc. into a match. Your idea of Big Show winning is a good bet. Didn't think about it that way until you brought it up.

Sheamus will probably wrestle Christian. Maybe a tag match? Sheamus & Ziglgler v. Del Rio & Christian. That would be a way to work all four men into a mach.

Dolph's confirmed for the battle royal, doubt they'll have anyone pull double duty. It would have been fitting for Dolph and Del Rio to work each other considering where each was 12 months ago and the parallels of each man's fall from grace. I always thought they did nice stuff against each other, although both work better as heels.

I think the battle royal is just an excuse to get guys like Henry, Miz, Kofi, Ryback, Axel, Fandango, Sandow, Barrett, R-Truth, etc. into a match.

Precisely. It's getting everyone a WrestleMania pay cheque when the dawn of the network means PPV cheques are going to get smaller for the guys that get on the PPVs. This is the last chance for a lot of the roster to ever again get this kind of one-off payday. And I bet Ryder still doesn't make the cut, LOLZ.

Your card looks like this right now :

(likely) I title - Big E vs Cesaro vs Jack Swagger
or (rumoured) Cesaro, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn & Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger, Corey Graves & The Ascension (in which case Big E probably in the battle royal)

EITHER AJ vs Nikki Bella, AJ & Tamina vs both Bellas, or possibly multi-Diva 8/10 woman clusterfuck

(likely) Tag title - The Usos vs The Outlaws / The Rhodes boys / both

(likely) Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

(confirmed)
Battle Royal
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
World title - Randy Orton vs Batista (vs Daniel Bryan)

Nine match card there, might give you room for one more. I do think they've done Sheamus vs Christian to complete death but Christian is about the only worthwhile heel for Sheamus to work with since they've given up on Del Rio and Mizark seems to be a babyface. Well, if waddling out to get smashed by Lesnar repeatedly makes you a face, I guess it does. So it seems likely Christian will badger them into giving him "one more match" with Sheamus, unless both are inserted into the battle royal. I wonder if they'll reach out to Jericho or RVD for a place in the battle royal?

Here's the 30 as I see it :

(1) Big Show (winner) (2) Ryback (3) Curtis Axel (4) Dolph Ziggler (5) Kofi Kingston (6) Damien Sandow (7) Alberto Del Rio (8) The Miz (9) Heath Slater (10) Drew McIntyre (11) Jinder (12) R-Truth (13) Rusev (14) Mark Henry (15)-(16) Los Matadores (17) Carlito (18) Fandango (19) Misterio (20) Sin Cara (21) Brodus Clay (22) Tensai (23) Darren Young (24) Titus O'Neil (25) Harper (26) Rowan (27) Kane (28) Kevin Nash (29) Booker T (30) JBL

OK, those last two are for shits and giggles.

I think there should be a Piper's Pit to mark the occasion, but then Piper can be a liability on live TV so I'm guessing they might not take the risk. Just waiting patiently on them to announce The Bad Guy for the Hall of Fame.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I heard that Piper wants to do a Piper's Pit segment with Hogan. Sort of an homage to or commemoration of the first WrestleMania's main event. I think that would be all right. Hot Rod is one of the all-time best heels and talkers in wrestling history. Hogan's schtick is tired and worn out but people will still mark out when Real American hits.

I think they could both still put on an entertaining segment.

To be honest I'm not feeling the card. Undertaker and Lesnar will assuredly be cool if Taker can hold up his side of the bargain, but the rest isn't doing it for me. The Rumble will be a showcase to show off, yet again, Roman Reigns because he cannot wrestle a decent singles match. Not being able to do that is fine if he was a cool character or could talk, but he is neither.

The Rumble will be a showcase to show off, yet again, Roman Reigns because he cannot wrestle a decent singles match.

Not a dog's chance in hell that Reigns is even in the battle royal. If The Shield don't implode in the weeks to come and wrestle each other in a Triple Threat match and they hold off a bit longer, then the three will work their usual six-man. I hear rumblings of Shield vs Kane, Harper & Rowan.

I love Roman Reigns. He looks cool as fuck and if his matches once he breaks out consist of the heel beating him down for 5 minutes then him just getting up, roaring, hitting his apron slidey dropkick, Superman punch, spear and going home, I'm fine with it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I love Roman Reigns. He looks cool as fuck and if his matches once he breaks out consist of the heel beating him down for 5 minutes then him just getting up, roaring, hitting his apron slidey dropkick, Superman punch, spear and going home, I'm fine with it.

Love Reigns as well. I'd have season tickets to what you described above. I'm a fan of all three shield members. Ambrose is the best talker, Rollins is the best worker, Reigns has the it factor. We've seen Shield v Wyatts twice as of late, and that's still not enough. They put on fantastic matches every time. Even though the Shield will inevitably break up soon, I'm not looking forward to it. They're an excellent trio.

Not a dog's chance in hell that Reigns is even in the battle royal. If The Shield don't implode in the weeks to come and wrestle each other in a Triple Threat match and they hold off a bit longer, then the three will work their usual six-man. I hear rumblings of Shield vs Kane, Harper & Rowan.

A triple threat makes sense, but I'm not betting 100% on it. A Cody-Goldust makes sense too but I doubt it happens.

Eh, I'm over the superman face shtick. We've seen it for Cena for going on ten years non stop. And Sheamus and Orton had it too in similar fashion. I'm done with it.

Nah, don't worry man...Taker will be fine...well I hope so
Imagine that the streak ends ? lol...everyone at the arena with the expression of "what the f..." hahah it would be awesome, wouldn't it??

Eh, I'm over the superman face shtick. We've seen it for Cena for going on ten years non stop.

There is a subtle difference between taking a beating but then coming back to win - which is every babyface in company history - and John Cena, perfectly capable of winning a match 90 seconds after being DDTd on the concrete (SummerSlam 2010). Cena can be brilliant when he, opponent and agent put together a match that makes sense, but he's been involved in some complete garbage over the years.

Imagine that the streak ends ? lol...everyone at the arena with the expression of "what the f..." hahah it would be awesome, wouldn't it??

Yeah. Which is why I would have done it this year with Cena, as part of his heel turn. He really needs to be a supervillain for a bit before he packs it in, he'd have great fun telling all the dribbling idiots to go fuck themselves. Well, the PG variant of "go fuck yourself" anyway.

I don't get all the love for Lesnar on here. he's a terrible talker and I think boring as hell in the ring besides the fact he's a big dude he's terrible

I like Lesnar because he's a big beast that looks like he could fuck you up, and he could. So I believe the jeopardy his opponents are in, and because they do so well making it look like it takes a load of punishment to beat him, I get into his matches cheering for the other guy to beat him at the end or fearing that he is only ever one move away from winning. Plus there is always a very vocal crowd reaction to the big moments in his matches, and they get my heart racing. He's a "big match" player, and his matches with Cena, Hunter and Punk all delivered big time for me, all were paced superbly and built to excellent, exciting crescendos. Only the Big Show match at the Royal Rumble wasn't the same, but I enjoyed that anyway because at this stage Lesnar shouldn't be allowing a lummox like Show to look his equal, he should beat the shit out of him. Which is what he did. Brock Lesnar makes me care about who wins his match in a way 75% of the rest of the roster simply don't, despite being smoother executers or having bigger repertoires.

he's a terrible talker

That's what he has Heyman for. Besides, I don't need Brock Lesnar to take ten minutes telling me what a wrecking machine he is. I already believe it. I don't want Brock Lesnar to talk, I want him to smash fuck out of someone.

that's part of the problem as well. I am very into MMA, fight amateur and no I'm not saying I could stand in the ring with him but as soon as he fought another slugger and got tagged he crumbled. Even know he won the Corwin fight, he fought scared once Shane tagged him. His fighting career was made off Frank Mir who all though he has a great ground game is known for being terrible on his feet

that's part of the problem as well. I am very into MMA, fight amateur and no I'm not saying I could stand in the ring with him but as soon as he fought another slugger and got tagged he crumbled. Even know he won the Corwin fight, he fought scared once Shane tagged him. His fighting career was made off Frank Mir who all though he has a great ground game is known for being terrible on his feet

Lesnar having succeeded in the UFC is something they'd have been foolish not to work into his character but the ins and outs really don't concern me, the pro wrestling fan. I don't need to believe that in real life there's nobody in any code that could beat him up, just like I don't need to believe that the Undertaker really walks on an ethereal plain between life and death, that Bray Wyatt lives in a shack in some swamp brainwashing people in real life, or that Santino really is that much of a twat, or that the Usos do their shopping dressed like that. It's a show. All that matters to me that Lesnar looks like a triple-hard bastard, and in two separate spells with the company he has been effectively presented as one of if not the hardest men in the company, so I believe it.

If I was that fussed about the real-life fighting ability of the guys on the show I'd have stopped watching when they made Cena lose to Kevin Federline, and if real-life fighting ability mattered to more people, Daniel Puder would have become a massive star after he embarrassed Kurt Angle, Batista would have plummeted down the card after being decked by Booker T, and Vader would have never been offered a job by the WWF after being floored by the virtually one-armed Paul Orndorff. It's a show. Perception is reality.

Besides, this is a world where a skinny homeless guy was top of the pile for 434 days!