• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can't beleive after this long fans still do it in both WWE & TNA

Oh that pissed me off even more, when I started hearing it in TNA. Thankfully I don't hear it as much there but it still comes up sometimes.

Update: Aloisia Pulled From WWE NXT Due to Erotic Photos?
by Nick Paglino
Sep 07, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE Diva Aloisia, known as Isis The Amazon on the indy scene, was pulled from Season 3 of WWE NXT as a result of company officials discovering erotic photos of the Diva online.

It had been reported previously that the "Giant" Diva was pulled from NXT as a result of her being too green for TV, however, reports are claiming this was simply WWE's cover story and the real reason was due to the photos the company found.

The report claims that the photos of Aloisia, which were entitled "Tall Amazons Erotica," depict the Diva in a way that does not coincide with WWE's PG rating. It should be noted that although Aloisia has been pulled from NXT, she remains under contract with WWE.

Um.... What?!:confused:

That really sucks! I wanted to see her more than any of them.
Well, as 316 said, I want to see the pics.

So, the angle they used was that Vickie Guererro "fired" her. Some chick named Kaitlyn is the replacement. Not bad looking at all.

All I can say now is that I hope that at least a couple of these "divas" can actually kick ass and not just be bland eye candy.

I didn't think I'd say this, but I want Vickie to win. Goddamn, Kaitlyn is hot! Now that that's out of my system, these girls better know how to wrestle cause their mic skills suck.

I like that Kaitlyn chick too! She may be my favorite. Naomi also seems to have great potential. Goldust's rookie, Aksana, is a snore. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the first eliminated.

So, the angle they used was that Vickie Guererro "fired" her. Some chick named Kaitlyn is the replacement. Not bad looking at all.

All I can say now is that I hope that at least a couple of these "divas" can actually kick ass and not just be bland eye candy.

http://www.gailkimpictures.com/displayimage.php?album=817&pos=7

Gail Kim is eye candy and an ass kicker...:surprise:

http://www.gailkimpictures.com/displayimage.php?album=817&pos=9

http://www.gailkimpictures.com/displayimage.php?album=849&pos=0

heres some pics of this hot ass kicker to rememinder you...:hatsoff:

That really sucks! I wanted to see her more than any of them.
Well, as 316 said, I want to see the pics.

I wanted to see her more than any of them as well. I read on wrestlezone.com that she's still under wwe contract but was sent back to fcw for more training.

does anyone else agree with me that team 3d should leave tna, now that there contract has expired and come back to wwe

Only if WWE are going to do more with their tag-team division. In the last few years it seems like the WWE doesn't even care about having one. Hopefully combining the titles and creating a great looking set it means that the division will be on the rise

kane vs taker...12 years in the making? idk why there doing this again

I just hope that they will put Kane over. He is at his peak right now by far, but I'm betting Vince will give the title back to his phenom instead of letting Kane beat the crap out of him and let a decent fued build

kane and the undetaker will feud until wrestlemania and kane will end takers streek

oh wait, the undertaker is going to injure himself again and when he come back and continue the feud with kane and then injure himself again

I just hope that they will put Kane over. He is at his peak right now by far, but I'm betting Vince will give the title back to his phenom instead of letting Kane beat the crap out of him and let a decent fued build

idk if there gunna change it up...taker has kane's number...i see another DQ for kane to hold onto the title