• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
the thing with the WWE is...the PG rating now...guys cant use there full potiental...no blood, no hardcore matches, no chair shots.please take off the PG rating and let some of these young guys show their stuff...like the era of attutiude...when wrestling just took off

After Linda has her political run I'm sure Vince will drop the PG bookings. I don't think it will ever be like the 90's but will be a little harder then now.

After Linda has her political run I'm sure Vince will drop the PG bookings. I don't think it will ever be like the 90's but will be a little harder then now.

I hope so, but I would not count on it. After all, they have so many kiddie deals (like a a current BK kids meal).... :facepalm:

Breaking News: WWE Releases A Smackdown Diva
by Nick Paglino
Aug 23, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has released Smackdown Diva Serena of the Straight Edge Society. No details have been provided concerning the release.

More on Serena's Release
by Nick Paglino
Aug 24, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Serena was apparently released from WWE after a few "rough nights." It appears as if the recent skits involving her and The Straight Edge Society were intended to send Serena a message, but management supposedly felt that she was not getting said message so the decision was made to let her go. It should be noted that Serena does appear on the Smackdown episode which was taped last Wednesday night and will air this Friday, which is most likely the reason why WWE has yet to make her release official.

So Im watching Raw by dvr today, so I can fast-forward some of the blah, blah, blah... Whats with Michael Cole? Why is this guy, who was a locker room interviewer during the Attitude Era, is at ringside so upset about certain wrestlers... Is this like a second coming of Vince McMahon circa early 90s? I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up being that anonymous Raw GM

So Im watching Raw by dvr today, so I can fast-forward some of the blah, blah, blah... Whats with Michael Cole? Why is this guy, who was a locker room interviewer during the Attitude Era, is at ringside so upset about certain wrestlers... Is this like a second coming of Vince McMahon circa early 90s? I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up being that anonymous Raw GM

I think Michael Cole is supposed to be some kind of "heel" commentator now. Instead, he's still the annoying commentator.

I think Michael Cole is supposed to be some kind of "heel" commentator now. Instead, he's still the annoying commentator.

They would be better off putting Matt Striker on as a 3-man team ringside... Michael Cole would get his ass wupped by Hornswoggle... He's the last one who should be talking shit about anyone... But to a certain degree, R-Truth does need something new. Hell, I miss Booker T's intro than R-Truth rerun

Even though as a heel he is mean't to be disliked, I have always wanted to punch him in the face, he has a face that is asking for a good beating...

But to a certain degree, R-Truth does need something new. Hell, I miss Booker T's intro than R-Truth rerun

I read something a few months ago that R-Truth was recording a new entrance theme and I'm sure having Cole comment on it is the setup for it being switched

Even though as a heel he is mean't to be disliked, I have always wanted to punch him in the face, he has a face that is asking for a good beating...

I agree. I think he is supposed to be sorta boarderline heel but he does need a good punch in the chops

i would rather punch jerry lawler, what i he supposed to be? some kind of sexual pervert? all he ever talks about is the divas boobs, f'n perv

i miss good ol jr and his hilarious mistakes

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Former WWE wrestler Luna Vachon reportedly dead at age 48
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10013783.shtml

Former WWE wrestler Luna Vachon was found dead on Friday morning. She was reportedly at her mother's home. "RIP, Luna Vachon," wrote WWE Diva Natalya on her Twitter page. "You were loved by many. My heart goes out to you."