• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm sure they brought Christian back to be part of the Hardy storyline...had him all signed up and ready to go...then, thanks to us all on the internet, that "surprise" lasted all of two seconds.

Vince must have got tired of paying Christian for doing nothing and threw him into this story on ECW instead.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
I'm sure they brought Christian back to be part of the Hardy storyline...had him all signed up and ready to go...then, thanks to us all on the internet, that "surprise" lasted all of two seconds.

Vince must have got tired of paying Christian for doing nothing and threw him into this story on ECW instead.

it was so stupid, his return was just so stupid

Vince botches another great potential return (took too long for Jericho's).

Not surprising.

Hopefully he gets drafted to RAW or Smackdown after WM, or even before (feud with Matt/Edge along with Jeff).

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Vince botches another great potential return (took too long for Jericho's).

Not surprising.

Hopefully he gets drafted to RAW or Smackdown after WM, or even before (feud with Matt/Edge along with Jeff).

i have read that vince does not think to highly of christian, and thats why he is in ecw

vince has screwed him over ever since he split up the edge and christian tag team

I think it is a good move to put Christian on ECW. The show needs a recognized name and there was no place that suited Christian jumping into a feud on Raw or Smackdown. So he goes to ECW for a few months wins the title before he moves over to either Raw or Smackdown.

Which is why he should have stayed on TNA. What a fucking lame and anti-climatic return. ECW is a waste of his talent.

I actually don't see it this way. I see it as a way of uplifting the ECW brand. It was also a huge surprise because of all of the spoilers out there that kept saying when Christian would debut. Vince hates spoilers and remember the Jericho return was basically botched because they couldn't keep it underwraps. For Christian to return to the ECW brand and on just an average Tuesday rather than in a high profile feud or at a PPV or even after a PPV is a huge surprise and the wrestling fans are talking. Mission accomplished. I don't think this Vince burying Christian. I think this is Vince saying "gotcha" to the fans and a way of uplifting ECW with Christian leading the way. Only time will tell but I think this is a good move on WWE's part.

i just watched it on WWE.com
as said it was pretty anti-climactic.... BUT.......
IT ROCKED SEEING CHRISTIAN BACK.....talking to ..his PEEPS!!!!:nanner:

WWE Announces That The Brand Draft Is Coming Back
by Wz Chriscash
Feb 11, 2009

"WWE has announced that the Draft will be coming back after WrestleMania XXV. The 2009 Draft will air a week after the big event on the April 13th edition of Monday Night Raw from Atlanta."

I say move Triple H and John Cena to ECW.

remember how christian left? the left when he was a mid-carder...people that follow wrestling closely, know he went to tna, and now is back in the wwe...some people dont even know that christian went to tna and wondered where he went...in a sense, putting christian right into the title picture wouldnt make sense...and plus, the wwe doesnt give a shit what christian did in tna and they wont bulid off of that