• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WWE 2k14

Hey fellas

I bought WWE 2k14 a few weeks ago and I always fail to counter attacks and to kick out when someone is pinning me, because it's too fast for me to react and to click the R2-button. So I always loose within a few minutes - even on "Easy"

Can someone of you give me suggestions or do you have the same problems?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Hahaha....Totally understand how you feel. The road to Wrestlemania is fun but some segments were missed as if the game developers were lazy making another WWE videogame. I'm still very disappointed with the comm3ntary, the speed and difficulty reversing counter moves. You think by now the comm3ntary would be authentic by now:facepalm:

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Hahaha....Totally understand how you feel. The road to Wrestlemania is fun but some segments were missed as if the game developers were lazy making another WWE videogame. I'm still very disappointed with the comm3ntary, the speed and difficulty reversing counter moves. You think by now the comm3ntary would be authentic by now:facepalm:
and the legend difficulty is so disappointing the I.A reverse all your moves, so this year for the first time i play only in hard and that too easy... hope the 15 will be better. finger crossed

2k14 was halfway completed when 2k bought out THQ/Yukes after their bankruptcy. Instead of junking the whole game, they finished the project and released it. this years edition will be the first by 2k as a whole and should be a better quality product.

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

2k14 was halfway completed when 2k bought out THQ/Yukes after their bankruptcy. Instead of junking the whole game, they finished the project and released it. this years edition will be the first by 2k as a whole and should be a better quality product.
i hope so, i was very disappointed with the 14 i got alot of bugs when a play in the universe mode, infinite loading for exemple.
and 2K did nothing to correct that, so in my view they're not better than THQ.

Any of you guys playing that WWE Super Card game? I gave it a go and it is addictive. So be warned.

I'm getting better at the game except for the "Beating the Streak" against the Undertaker.
The game pretty much goes, "dominate, dominate, hit a finisher, can't stop taker" Take does 3 moves, gets a finisher, you get pinned".
I can't wait till wwe 2k15 comes out.

CrimsonBolt

I'm getting better at the game except for the "Beating the Streak" against the Undertaker.
The game pretty much goes, "dominate, dominate, hit a finisher, can't stop taker" Take does 3 moves, gets a finisher, you get pinned".
I can't wait till wwe 2k15 comes out.
for deafeat the undertaker fight alot outside of the ring (so when he's put his tombstone he can't pin you) beat it with a chair if you can is not that hard you must just be smart ;)

also when you got a finish try to do it on the annonce table also spear him to the barricade

from what I have seen wwe 2k15 for ps4 and XB1 has had its release pushed back to 11/18/14. I can only imagine its to polish it up so we don't have a turd like last year. But for fuck sake its on the same day at GTA V on those systems :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

CrimsonBolt

its on the same day at GTA V on those systems
yeah all game are released at the same period, i don't have a next gen system at this time, but i was ready to buy one in november with WWE2K and now i see a buddle pack PS4/Far Cry 4 for the 18 or 20 november so i gonna brought this one and buy WWE2K in december for Xmas.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'm disappointed with 2K15's current roster...Less legends, no Paige, no Bret Hart...Sure players will be able to download characters and all but damn you'd think by now YUKE's would be able to get their shit together

CrimsonBolt

I'm disappointed with 2K15's current roster...Less legends, no Paige, no Bret Hart...Sure players will be able to download characters and all but damn you'd think by now YUKE's would be able to get their shit together
Paige is in!!!
but you must pay 25$ for playing with... :facepalm:
http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-season-pass

as for the legends i don't know, if you check the roster page it say full roster coming soon.
so maybe you can unlock them in the story mode :dunno:

We'll be able to download them ? Well, not too much of them, cuz the PS4 and X1 versions will only have 25 CAW slots, so we won't have many of them that's for sure. ( PS3 and X360 still have 100 slots though ) . And they removed every preset entrances ( if someone is not in the game, then his entrance neither, so Angle, and all the others, won't have their entrances, unlike in previous games, they're gonna have to take in-game superstars entrances ) .

The closer we get to the game's release, and the more infos we have about it, the more I regret that I pre-ordered it, cuz this year's game seems like one of the worst we've seen in a long time.

CrimsonBolt

We'll be able to download them ? Well, not too much of them, cuz the PS4 and X1 versions will only have 25 CAW slots, so we won't have many of them that's for sure. ( PS3 and X360 still have 100 slots though ) . And they removed every preset entrances ( if someone is not in the game, then his entrance neither, so Angle, and all the others, won't have their entrances, unlike in previous games, they're gonna have to take in-game superstars entrances ) .

The closer we get to the game's release, and the more infos we have about it, the more I regret that I pre-ordered it, cuz this year's game seems like one of the worst we've seen in a long time.
yeah i've read that some days ago, that's suck i'm really missed the good old THQ!
and i also read that the season pass doesn't include all the DLC's wtf!!!
if you want all the DLC's that cost you 45$ !!!
i'm fucking tired to being assfucked every years, i've unfortunately pre order the game too, but this time is the last time.
no more WWE games for me after this one!

Deepcover

Closed Account
yeah i've read that some days ago, that's suck i'm really missed the good old THQ!
and i also read that the season pass doesn't include all the DLC's wtf!!!
if you want all the DLC's that cost you 45$ !!!
i'm fucking tired to being assfucked every years, i've unfortunately pre order the game too, but this time is the last time.
no more WWE games for me after this one!

See...told ya

CrimsonBolt

See...told ya
at least the CAWS gonna looks really impressive on PS4/ONE
http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-superstar-studio
look at that, so we gonna be able to download character from the WWE community who will looks like in game character so you can get get Bret Hart!!!
but ''only 25'' caw slots, thats the bad news also you can change in game superstars dress for exemple you can make Stardust with Cody Rhodes but it gonna take you 1 caw slot.

Deepcover

Closed Account
at least the CAWS gonna looks really impressive on PS4/ONE
http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-superstar-studio
look at that, so we gonna be able to download character from the WWE community who will looks like in game character so you can get get Bret Hart!!!
but ''only 25'' caw slots, thats the bad news also you can change in game superstars dress for exemple you can make Stardust with Cody Rhodes but it gonna take you 1 caw slot.

Well hopefully the gameplay will be more compelling for 2K15...we'll see in two weeks time

CrimsonBolt

Well hopefully the gameplay will be more compelling for 2K15...we'll see in two weeks time
well, i got a bad feeling about that, i've read on a forum that people got trouble with some running moves on their PS3/360 version
Rusev 'super kick' and Reigns 'superman puch' most of time doesn't hit the opponent...