• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WTF What's wrong with you people? Jesus!

I agree, that there are a lot of ugly women (from my point of view) people want to ID.
But I accept the fact that people's tastes differ. I know for sure that my taste also won't be appreciated by some, but they don't complain about my taste, so I won't complain about theirs. And even if they complain about it, I still won't give a rat's ass about how that person thinks of my taste.

Anyway, to summarize: "JustGottaKnow", I see why you are posting this thread and I agree with some of the statements. but I disagree with with the fact that you can't see that Some people just got different tastes. DEAL WITH IT!

I agree with not accounting for tastes either...just as long as the thread title is descriptive (i.e., grannies, morbidly obese, shemales). Not only because they're not my taste, but also because I wouldn't know who they are anyway. I try to open each unread thread in the ID section.

I agree with not accounting for tastes either...just as long as the thread title is descriptive (i.e., grannies, morbidly obese, shemales). Not only because they're not my taste, but also because I wouldn't know who they are anyway. I try to open each unread thread in the ID section.

me too :p