• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wrong To Watch?

Good idea!:nanner:

You should start messing around with them. When you can tell that the dude is pretty close to "finishing", start throwing rotten eggs or tomatoes at the car.

i agree....it might be more fun/entertaining to call the cops,or walk outside while they are in the act and other such things.
i say fuck with them a little, you should set up a video camera to record it also and let us see it!

I haven't seen them for awhile sadly, I was hoping the hot August nights would drive them to a shagging frenzy in there, but no luck.

Film it and put it on youtube or something...
I agree, film it. Maybe you can throw in some stupid, annoying commentary like those "cool" Bang Bros. guys. Although instead of immediately putting it on some free site like youtube I'd try to sell it. Only if you couldn't get anybody to buy it or sales started to slow down only then I would put it on the free sites.

I'm just kidding, I wouldn't actually film it but like everybody else here, I don't think it's wrong to jerk off to it if that's what does it for you.

I had a friend who worked in a CCTV room for a local council. They always had a camera trained on this particular dark passage as people would come down in their cars (mostly with prostitutes) for sex. I asked him why this was and it was due to the amount of false rapes that had been reported but he said that you just couldn't help watching.
It became such a regular occurance that they stopped the staff from being able to view it and just left it recording in case anything was reported, half the lads weren't getting any work done! :D